Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Fragile

Thanks @Flying_Hams 

I am also unsure about privacy and publicly sharing on the forums and what the full consequences are. Any one can take any thing in any way.  Although its anonymous, it is still possible to identify. I hope I dont regret my time here. At the time I have posted, it has seemed essential to me.  Lately I begin to feel I should be "grown up" enough now to do without the forums, and that the forums dont need me, they have taken on a vital MH role in online space. At first it felt like breaking new ground in mental health, but if I leave, then meaningful human connections will be broken. I am not ready to do that, so I still show up here.  Attachment stuff is huge for me.

Hugs Mate

High Five

or tap on the shoulder whatever works .... or all of the above.

Smiley Happy

sending you understanding hugs my @Appleblossom Heart

appleblossom.jpg

@Appleblossom 💛💜💙💚🧡

Thanks ALL

To pretend something is not happening creates uncertainty, illusions and possible establishment of delusions in the poor vulnerable marginalised few.

Former-Member
Not applicable

I really hope you are okay @Appleblossom .  There are things going on here that I dont understand. So I chose to stay in the background these last couple of days. But at the end of the day, two people I admire and like are being hurt here. @Appleblossom @Former-Member . And there are now others who are getting hurt along the way, especially @Shaz51 . This is now affecting everyone, and I feel sick with concern for each of the main players. I dont know now where I can post or where I can even select the support button, without offending someone. @Eucalypt  Maybe I should just fade into oblivion until things settle down? I am not good with conflict. 😳

I want you all to know I care for each of you, and dont want to see any of you hurting, as you all plainly are. @Appleblossom @Former-Member @Shaz51  There are no winners in this.

Sherry 💕

@Appleblossom Sitting with you and here for you Hon Heart

@Former-Member Hi there. Thank you for posting so clearly your concerns about community members. The nuances of on-line communications where often vital cues are missing can sometimes make misunderstandings and conflicts occur more readily.  I am so sorry you feel sick with concern and  if you or anyone has become distressed please take care and seek support. You are also very welcome to directly contact the SANE forum team for support. And please feel free to step back from the forum if that is the best way of looking after yourself.  I am not sure that everyone  on the forum if affected or hurting as you suggest but the concern you express for members is much appreciated,

take care

Whitehawk

@Appleblossom  Lotus flowers grow through the darkest, murky waters, emerging with such beautiful flowers.52C614F7-50BB-4A67-9EC1-2B027D5AB287.jpeg

@Appleblossom Hearing you 💜💙💚🧡💛

Thinking of you @Appleblossom C56055F4-319C-4751-998A-CCCDADC45CB6.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance