Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Fragile

Hugs from me too @Appleblossom  I love the symbolism you describe of the art works you posted.  Lovely values.  

Thank you @eth @Former-Member @outlander

and I even managed to include good rocks in the Albert Namitjara painting.

I have had the house to myself for a week.  My son has been off on a new adventure.  It has been a reasonable week but I have persistently dragged my feet. I did a little music, writing, gardening housework etc, but not much.  I watched a few good tv series and low grade self care. I even had a bath! I could have gotten a lot more out of the time, but I was also hesitant and dithery.  I wont beat up on myself, but I am not as strong and directed as I once was. 

My son called me today and wanted to come home a night earlier. I am glad he is coming home and I could tell him I had a good show planned.  I was not pining for him.  I  think his holiday was half a success but he has a cold, and I will bear in mind @Owlunar chat about male hormones not being as good for the job and the fact of mancolds.

Hope your day went well @Faith-and-Hope 

It is feast days that we women often work at to keep our tribes together.

@outlander Hope your hand is healing.

Love to all.

a nice and easy week by the sounds of it @Appleblossom sounds nice Heart itll be nice to see your son too and im sure he will have some good holiday chats too (though being a male most just say yeh it was alright! with very minimal details!) 

Thanks @outlander

Yes it was a lovely night catching up.

Yeah I know guys can do the the grunt and monosyllable thing a lot especially with female rellies. But I have also seen them gossip and dominate the social scene often enough so I dont buy into that as a norm. I try and encourage some open communication.

How are you doing?

Im glad your catch up was good @Appleblossom did he enjoy his time away besides having the lurgy?
Im going ok atm taking it step by step but getting there

Any plans for yourself today?

Glad you are coping atm @outlander

Yes he had a good time and it was worth it.

Just a gp visit and his gf staying over today.

Keep taking care of you.

Hope gp appt goes well @Appleblossom enjoy your day and night too 💕

Thank @outlander

Today we will be sprinkling our cat's ashes down by the river.  Mo died just before Christmas.

A 15 yo long hair mummy's boy perfect snuggler.  He had a good life and a very quiet gentle death. 

molookalike.jpg

Thinking of you today @Appleblossom. Scattering your beloved pet's ashes is bound to bring up all sorts of emotions. Heart

Sending you strength. xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance