Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

X

X

Re: Fragile

There is a thunder storm outside. Its Melbourne and tropical style summer storms are becoming more common. We are supposedly in the temperate zone ....

Smiley Surprised

Changes David Bowie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl3vxEudif8 

@eth @Maggie @Former-Member @Zoe7 @Wanderer @Gazza75 @Owlunar @greenpea @outlander @Sans911 

Wanderer I am learning about the ptsd narrative and it seems to fit.  I probably have cptsd but nobody has said. On the net they talk about trauma levels of children in welfare as similar to war veterans.  My dad was both.  I also endured state wardship and experienced a family casualty rate similar to that of war time.  I experienced a lot of people putting me down and otherising me ... until I came to this Lived Experience forum.

Also learning why I stick it out in unfriendly situations.

Silly me did not know any better.

My son asked for the book War and Peace for his chrissy present and a fantasy for light relief and cash for immunological and allergy health support.  Cant argue with that. I respect my offspring. I love them, I like them and I respect them. In many ways we are all walking wounded, those of us lucky enough to walk.

Cheers ALL

Smiley Happy

We have had a really warm day and rain this afternoon too @Appleblossom Expected thunderstorms have not yet developed here but any rain we get is good - hope it gets to the places it is most needed too.

@Appleblossom  💛💛💛💛

Hi @Appleblossom  hope today is one of the better ones for you.  I'm following here but just don't have a lot of words right now.  Take care xx

Letting me know you are walking along with me some of the time is enough.

@eth @Maggie @outlander @Zoe7 @greenpea @Teej @Owlunar 

@Shaz51 @utopia @Former-Member @Flying_Hams @BlueBay @Wanderer @Ant7 @DesertRat 

and any who care or identify with my posting.

The storm has cleaned the air and dampened the soil. It is a lovely change.

Heart

@Appleblossom  Lovely Appleblossom you are a dear friend of pea. I love talking with you on the forums and value your input so much. I will always walk with you my friend. Love peaxxx

I think there is more rain expected over the next week @Appleblossom so that will be a welcome relief for so many. Let's hope it gets to where it is needed the most.

Walking with you is a pleasure Apple Heart

I will alway walk with you my friend @Appleblossom 

AppleblossomAppleblossom

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance