Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Evie1
Senior Contributor

I'm still hurt

I feel alone and that no one gets me I feel people understand me here and help I'm really emotional hurt I want to sucide I don't know what to do no way out

15 REPLIES 15

Re: I'm still hurt

Hi @Evie1 I am thinking of you and sending hugs over the internet. I am sorry you are feeling like that. You are not alone, I may not know you or what you are going through, but I am here too and I hope you are ok. Hang in there, the one true thing about feelings is that they do eventually pass. Is there someone you can talk to in person? Or a dog/cat/other animal? Have hope that things will get better and maybe tomorrow will just a little better, that's what I'm trying to do too, so maybe we can try together xx

My life's nothing but a joke

Hi there @Evie1

It sounds like you feel like no one understands you and what you have gone through, except for people on this forum. That sounds difficult but it is good you feel that other people struggling with similar problems understand you more like on this forum.

It can be difficult to make someone understand you when they have not gone through the exact same things as you, but the best you can do is try explaining it to people who want to listen and help, like mental health professionals and others with lived experiences. Do you go to support groups? They can also be a bit helpful for that?

Lunar

No one should have to go through what I'm going through it's cruel

Sorry to hear that you are having a really bad time @Evie1. You are amongst people who care here. Yes, life can be cruel at times. We have to hope things won't always be that way.

I'm the one who goes through hell and it's painful I'm hoping to get better but a part of me is destroyed gone forever and I feel that part is the thing I have re build to recover its hope

Is there something that gives you some joy that you can focus on @Evie1? You can't change the past ( I have learnt that) but you may have some control over the future.

My boyfriend makes me happy

It's nice to have someone in your life that makes you happy. It fulfills one of our emotional needs and is very important. Do you confide in him or is there something you wish to vent about here @Evie1?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance