Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Judy13
New Contributor

Introduction

Hi I’m new here, I'm 54 years old and suffer depression anxiety and panic attacks which consume most of my days. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Introduction

@Judy13  Hey Judy13  and welcome to the forums :). I am 55 year old with schizoaffective disorder.  You will find the people on these forums to be a kind and caring group who are always welcoming to others particularly new people. You might like to have a look at the social threads as that is a great way to meet other members. Just giving you the heads up if you want to talk with anyone in particular put a @ in front of their name like I did for you and that will notify them of your post. I hope to see you around. Love greenpea:)

Hi and welcome, @Judy13 . That sounds as if you are really suffering. It's good you have joined the forums where people can understand what you're going through. 

Do you have professional supports in place (good GP / psychologist / psychiatrist)?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Judy13 , welcome. I'm sorry to hear that, I do too if it makes you feel any better. You're not alone

@Judy13 

Sorry to hear you are struggling so much. It's really hard when you battle mental illness on a daily basis. I hope you find some self care today to help you even a little bit. 

hi @Judy13 and welcome
how are you going since your first post?
depression, anxiety and panic attacks can be truly awful but your not alone. please keep reaching out here for support. We are here for you Heart

A little forum tip as well is to put an @ before a members name, this way they'll be tagged and receive a notification that your talking to them as well
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance