Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Phobia-allies
New Contributor

Just so use know me and please I want friends

I lost my 4yr old in 2015 October the 5th to hospital neglect due to a 6 hour seizure, and I just need some friends life is awesome Rn but lonely 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Just so use know me and please I want friends

Hi @Phobia-allies welcome to the forum.

My utmost condolences on your tragic loss five years ago. Loneliness is something many here share and have found it helpful to write and read each other's message posts. There are a lot of supportive people here, even if it's just a hi and have a good day sometimes.

I will tag @Shaz51 as she may wish to welcome you as well. To tag someone you are replying to, just type a @ symbol and a menu will appear. They get a notification like on Facebook that you have mentioned them in your post.

Well wishes, welcome again.

Re: Just so use know me and please I want friends

Firstly I am so sorry for your tragic loss. I have just signed up here first time tonight do still navigating myself around the forums. Your post came up and I felt a need to reply as I lost my 2 year old son in July 2005 due to medical negligence after a seizure. I wanted to say that although each of our experiences of such tragic loss are unique, the closest I've come to feeling understood is by another parent that too has suffered such unbearable grief and heartbreak.  I suffer PTSD, intermittent depression, loneliness  and anxiety. Going through a very rough patch now. I hope you find some connection here and understanding which is what I am hoping for too. So so sorry for your loss 🙏😞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance