Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Krishna
Senior Contributor

Mothers Day Blessings

A rose from my garden to wish all Mothers a peace filled day. Our love strength patience and hope is a beautiful thing xxA rose from my garden to wish all Mothers a peace filled day. Our love strength patience and hope is a beautiful thing xx

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Mothers Day Blessings

Dear @Krishna 

Happy Mother's Day to you my sweet friend. May you have a kind and gentle day.

Love always 🌹Screenshot_2021-05-08-23-34-42-11.jpg

@Krishna 

Beautiful

Heart

@Anastasia 

Heart

lily-picture-id173542551.jpg

And all mum's over this side of forum ... Hello

@Smc @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Time @Lulia @Dove2 @despairingmum @Jillie  

Hey Peoples. 🙂

Mothers Day plans here have gone a bit askew. We were going to have my sister join us for lunch, but we've had slight cold symptoms here. Very slight, but she's got an important medical appointment coming up, and can't risk having it delayed. So I'll have to do another roast lamb lunch with her some other time.

Sad about that. She does so much for our family, but doesn't have kids of her own. Really wanted to treat her today.

Replanning to go out to a nice nursery sometime this afternoon with Hubby and Younger Daughter. Outdoor setting where we can keep lots of distance from others.

beautiful @Krishna Heart

Happy mother`s day @Appleblossom@Anastasia 

AppleblossomAppleblossom

flower.JPG

to some more mums @greenpea@eth@Owlunar@Snowie@BlueBay HeartHeart

@Shaz51  Happy mothers day to all the mums out there. May it be a wonderful day for you all.xxx

hello though my and my mothers relationship is complicated I still attempted to call her today and left 2 messages and knowing that she isnt how Id like her to be in terms of lacking kindness recently  I have chosen today to focus on the women in my life who are positive influencers Ive got 2 beautifull aunts I did have 3 beautifull aunts but unfortunetly one passed a few years back and thinking of her yesterday and today does make me feel sad,I miss her,I am not a mother myself as yet but as I said to one woman family member today Id like to be a mum one day,so I gess mothers day today for me is about reflecting and appreciateing the women who still are a postive influence in my life,I have unfortunetly lost both grandmothers over the past length of years as well and again its sad cause both grandmothers and aunt who passed where all strong women they really where,as for the women who are still in my family theres my two beautifull aunts one is related by blood the other is soon to be related but is already a womanly figure to look up to and spend time with doing girly things like shopping and crafts and maybe soon well get our nails done together lol as for my blood related Aunt she is the best listener you could ask for,she genuinely cares shes grest to talk to and vent to for hours if needed,she alao makes a great cup of tea and loves to bake from a favourite recipe book shes had for years,another woman in my family I admire is my younger cousin who is a young mum but in my eyes shes doing such a great job raising her little boy so these are the women I look up to ,admire and spend time with the most these women are stong each in their own unique way sending love to all the mums,sisters,daughters,Aunts,Cousins and Grandmothers out there on Mothers Day, I hope to be a mum myself one dayHeartHeartHeart

@Krishna that is so lovely, much appreciated by all, I'm sure.

My mum is long gone, my daughter lives overseas, but we did video call.

Blessings to you and your daughter xoxo

Thank you @SJT63 . My mum is long gone also and my daughter still estranged from me. Was a long hard day hoping for that call that never came 😞but made it through without too many tears, just lots of cooking hahaha xx 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance