Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My Hospital Stay

@soul. That picture is a photo of me in creating class. Getting into the paints.
Yesterday I slept all day. Up most of the night.
Today okay.
Tomorrow going to watch my son play soccer - haven't been to a single game this year. And tomorrow is the first of the finals. Go my sons team.
He also told my mum tonight that he might be ready to come home (yippee) - because he's had enough of living with her (ouch).

Hi @utopia - glad to read that you are getting on with things. Big co incidence! I am going to watch my son play football too tomorrow afternoon. I love the sport. Have watched him play a zillion games since he was five. Just have to be a bit subdued now at the sidelines. 

How do you feel about your son coming to live with you? Mine lives with his father but I would love for him to live with me. His current address is more convenient for work and he doesn't really have much to do with his father - never has. 

Hope both our sons win

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @utopia - im glad to hear that you're home! Yay for son being in finals tomorrow! And that is good that son might be wanting to come home 🙂

@soul. I'm glad my son may be coming home. But I'll wait to hear it from him. I've had 4 psychhhospital stays since May 5th - so he might want to check me out to make sure I'm ok. I'm nervous too as it means I have to pull my weight at home. Not judt be a proper mother, but cook and clean too. Hope that motivation comes back as my meds start working better.
went to the gp today - was missing a script - so missed one of my meds last night. BP was good. Pulse back at 47. So off I went for my second ECG this week. All showed up fine. Probably anxiety. But we'll keep an eye on it.
I hope your son wins his football game tomorrow.
@Former-Member. Thank you for the good wishes. Amd I love your new avstar picture.
Over the mect few weeks - assuming my mental health gets stronger, I'll slowly get back omto the forum as a member agsin and a CG - trying to help / listen to others again. But I've really needed this time to be selfish and purely focus on me and my needs.
I hope you are all going well. ♥♡

Hi @utopia - just checking in on you to see how you're going. This thread is now 100 pages long. Perhaps you should start another one - not being in hospital anymore.

Hope you enjoy your weekend. Got any plans?

9F290190-87C0-4658-AB02-E3FB4274B544-4087-0000024B5183F67F.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Glad you are looking after yourself @utopia ! That is not selfish at all, hugs! I read here often but don't always post. love seeing/reading all the support here!

Hey @utopia - how are things since you've been back home? Where are you hanging out these day? As in visiting other threads? Hope it's been a good weekend for you so far.

087837C1-AF73-43D8-9898-4A1F97D6C7A0-8202-00000476A078B5ED.jpeg

Love your drawing @soul

How are you going today @utopia? Thinking of you! xx

@Sahara. Thank you for caring. I've opened a new thread called HOME - as I hope I don't have to go back to hospital again.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance