Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

@Shaz51 

Spending time in nature = 😀🌸🌳👍. According to this article it has been proven to lower stress.

https://www.bphope.com/20-minutes-nature-lower-stress-hormone-levels/?fbclid=IwAR16k2D7kEb--40FzYZA9...

hello @Former-Member , how was your day xx

this morning we slept in to 8am

then went food shopping for mum and us

put all the stuff away for mum and us

mr shaz ha ordered a new pole chainsaw @Determined 

so we can not have the aircon on yet

we did some trimming in our yard this afternoon

mr shaz is worried about all the other spots on him -- are they cancerous

lots of phone calls and text messages last night , got a 85th birthday party for MIL coming up and our children are going to stay with us

so mr shaz is working out everything and saying we need a aircon in the spare bedroom and the boys will have to sleep on the sofa beds -- this is happening in december

@outlander, @Sophie1 , @Corny , @Faith-and-Hope , @octavia 

I rather suspected the Swashbuckler would not last until Christmas to get a pole chainsaw @Shaz51  😀, brace yourself for an aircon order 😵. Do you feel a garage sale of his excess tools might be in order to pay for them???

Perhaps suggesting to Mr S that he book in for a full skin check so that all the spots he is concerned about can be assessed.

Today has been fairly quiet, a long phone call to one of my brothers, moved a bed base from storage area to spare bedroom,  did a bit of grocery shopping and got 2 herb plants from garden centre and walked the dog. 

I rather suspected the Swashbuckler would not last until Christmas to get a pole chainsaw-- ha ha, no way ---- very true @Former-Member 

brace yourself for an aircon order--- ohhh yes xx

Do you feel a garage sale of his excess tools might be in order to pay for them???--- ammm if he says yes to anything that he wants to sell that is xx

Perhaps suggesting to Mr S that he book in for a full skin check so that all the spots he us concerned about can be assessed.-- he had this totally done a couple of years ago when he had his prostate checked and all his sunspots

have to go shopping as my mum needs a new mattress and need new cushions and curtains to darken the spare bedroom -- ahhhh and the pillows smells -- arrggggg

@Shaz51  was only being a bit cheeky re: garage sale.

Going back and having a follow up skin check is worthwhile. Do you know if they use a molemax or similar system where they take photographs of spots and then go back and compare them at follow up visits?

Yes, things do wear out on a regular basis. We did not bring our old guest mattresses with us as they were old. Delivery of the new ones is scheduled for this week (which is why we got the base ready).   When in the right frame of mind I quite enjoy shopping for home furnishings. Think I need to have an idea as to what I am after before we head out.

was only being a bit cheeky re: garage sale.--- that`s ok @Former-Member Smiley Very Happy

mr shaz wants to sell his gernie which he has 3 of them and he has treasles too but then hechanges his mind Smiley LOL

Hello @Faith-and-Hope , hope you are OK my friend xx

Ohhh @Former-Member , @Determined , sometimes I don't know what to do 

@outlander , @Sophie1 

Soo confusing at times , I just give up 

@Former-Member  (third times a charm getting the pic to upload 😬)

thFHYS9SLE.jpg

@outlander 

A bit of sunshine = 😀😀😀

Hi @Former-Member  

checking in on you 

I had a up and down weekend with family events running their usual emotional havoc - can't even be bothered going into detail lol 

but wanted to say I had a swim today (despite my family trying their hardest to take all my attention) and after it was like a beautiful peace had descended on me and I can't explain it but I liked it very much 

what makes you feel fresh and calm ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance