Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

Ms @Former-Member 

Sod on the rescheduling.... as if your minds arent in enough overdrive !!!! Hang in there... and push em along as we Carers always have to do !

My day predominantly in the office... trying to come to terms with nutty butty car drivers who  seem to have a greater screw loose post iso.... but beyond a little tired... Im cranking... thanks for asking what 😀

images - 2020-04-30T163305.072.jpeg

Yikes @Totman you didn't encounter this old dear?

Lol @Former-Member 

Nahhhhh.... some would be boy racer who feels that him and his car deserves to be given way too cos hes soooooooo important... stupid rude git !!!! I showed him my cry cry hands... people really are bally agro at the mo... 

Sounds like a potentially close call @Totman , hope you will be able to relax soon.

Ahhhhhhh @Former-Member 

Not fussed in the slightest... people are sooooo tuff behind the wheel.... not scared by them... all mouth most of them.... years of cycling I learnt that... till I arrived at there drivers window he heeeee..

Already well chilled... just wanted to check how your holding up... 😀

Pleased to hear @Totman and thanks for checking in.

You both take good care please @Former-Member .... 

Be good 😀

Hi @Former-Member  just saying hi and thinking of you as always - would love to say not much going on here but tbh I'm struggling - nearly lost my temper today at MsS as I felt irritable moody and I think some medication I'm on for a chronic respiratory condition is messing my moods around ... we successfully kept our distance from each other tho and took shifts doin things to get ready for visitors we had for dinner tonight ... I had a nap while she prepped the food and kitchen then she had a nap while I tidied and vacuumed rest of entertaining space ... we both woke up a whole lot calmer and had a fabulous evening with our closest friends over a slow cooked lamb stroganoff and an amazing Lemon coconut cake they brought with from local cafe that has a very talented cook/chef/amazing woman who makes amazing food !!

@Sophie1 

Managing moodiness = yay

Might need to see if a siesta helps next time I get grumpy.

images - 2020-05-28T074820.723.jpegimages - 2020-05-28T074736.316.jpeg

hello @Former-Member , Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance