Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: New to this forum

hi @MaggieM just wanted to welcome you to the forums and to check in to see how you are going?

hello @MaggieM , @outlander , @BlueBay , @Razzle 

thinking of you today

I too am new to this forum. Can't seem to figure out how to just post something so my apologies for attaching myself to your post.

It is midnight in Melbourne, but just after 11 pm here. Queensland. Born and bred. Dragged up knowing we were unwanted should have kept us 6 kids close. It didn't. Like eggs in a carton we all got broken and pulled apart in our own disfunctional ways.

I hate Christmas. Poverty, mental illness, trauma, anxiety, depression - I won the sweepstakes of unhappiness. 

Years and years, now 40 years since I left home, my childhood still can bring me to my knees.

Get help, work hard, make progress, feel better... for a while. Go through hell for another month or 10.

Repeat over and over and over and over.

I get you colleagues, it is hard work. But that's the pure passion of Borderline P. D.

For God's sake will someone just tell me about a cure? I mean alcohol is nice but it isn't really the best way.

Thanks for letting me type on your online space. Maybe sleep will come now.

Goodnight from me and my cat.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance