Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Jamc
Senior Contributor

Over Xmas & New Year

So over it had a hard time was by myself but got support from my Nephews & Nieces Plus some of my Siblings On facebook plus going to Gym has helped a lot

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Over Xmas & New Year

Hi @Jamc, I'm sure you're not alone in feeling that way.  But the good news is that you made it through and it's now all officially over!  We're in 2016 with no festivities in sight 🙂

The most exciting thing about today for me is that I get to take down the tree.  Damn thing has been getting in the way for almost a month.  I will miss watching the cat commando crawl under it to get to the side door though.  She's frightened of everything, including the doormat, so it's taken a great deal of courage for her to make it to the door.  From today she gets easy passge again.

I hope you find something that makes you smile today Jamc.  Sometimes it's easier to do when we're not feeling coerced to celebrate!

Hi @Jamc glad to hear you had the stategies and family support to turn to in your time of need last week. I'm just wondering how you are going today and how have things been since then?

Ok went to gym again yesterday with lynda also have an appointment with my psychologist tommorrow then gym just taking it one day at a time

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance