Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Evie1
Senior Contributor

Pain is suicide

I wanna die my life's nothing I'm not worth alive I don't know what to do anymore

19 REPLIES 19

Re: Pain is suicide

@Evie1, I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling like this.  What sort of thoughts and feelings have you been having tonight?  

It sounds like you've been going through a really bad spell of late with feelings of worthlessness, but every person brings something unique to the world.  What do you think your close friends and family would say about you?

Is there anyone around at the moment who can support you?  I just want to let you know again that you can always call Lifeline on lifeline 131114, as well as the Suicide Callback Service 1300 659 467 and Beyond Blue 1300 22 4636.

I just wanna die I'm sick of this recovery it's going nowhere

Evie, it sounds as if everything feels bleak to you right now, but please remember that these things can also pass.  Your recovery sounds like it's been frustrating, and I can only guess at how tough the road has been for you.  Can you tell us a bit more about what sort of frustrations have come up to make you feel like this tonight?  Have there been other times in your life when you've felt like this and come through it?

You'll always have plenty of support on this forum, and I'm glad you reached out tonight. 

At the same time, there's limitations to what we can do and I just want to reiterate that Lifeline, Suicide Callback Service and Beyond Blue can help you in this situation.

I'm just so upset cause I feel so vaunrable and scared and I just wanna die cos I don't wanna feel that way I feel comfortable I never do so what's the point of living

don't feel alone.  I feel trapped and I really don't think anyone would miss me (I have no kids, just a sister and a husband (soon to be divorced)) and a mother who is 92 yrs old who has never liked me and really I don't think she'd blink an eye .  There seems to be no way out....

Hello @sway, @Evie1 

remember you are not alone my friends , we are here for you to share or to talk , HeartHeart

Let me Suicide plz

@Evie1 the forums aren't the right place for you when you feel this way.  We're not a crisis service as there's no way to control who's around.  But there are services who can talk this through with you. 

Lifeline: 13 11 14 or Crisis Chat
Suicide call back service: 1300 659 467 or online counselling
Beyondblue: 1300 22 4636 or web chat

Please call one of these numbers Evie.

I need support now I can't call people r home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance