Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Haha that's very funny @Former-Member 😊😁 Love the random bee with the kangaroos.

I'm feeling with you mumi, wishing things weren't so hard for you.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Stay with me.  Please @CheerBear 

ohhh my @Former-Member , @CheerBear , @Zoe7 , @Former-Member Smiley Very HappyHeart

Hello @Gazza75 Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

I’m so sorry you go through so much. But you’re always here for everyone.  You are such a sweetheart @Shaz51 

I'm here @Former-Member, with others.

Is D's dad home?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Not yet. But soon @CheerBear 

Lots of questions I want to ask at the moment @Former-Member, but I'm not sure how helpful it would be. I have a feeling it's not a great feeling having him around or maybe knowing he's on his way home (might be wrong there though). Listening if it would help, chatting about other stuff if it would help, and sitting witj you either way ❤
Former-Member
Not applicable

I don’t know what to say @CheerBear 

Neither do I sometimes @Former-Member 🙁

Would it be helpful to talk/vent/share? Or helpful to have some kind of distraction from it maybe?

Hi @Former-Member @Maggie @CheerBear @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Former-Member  I am just popping in for a little while. Been working on crafts and a bit of organising. Doing a light workout at the gym, sore shoulders again for. Some reason.

Good job on all the cutting @Zoe7 

Hope you feel better soon @Former-Member, thinking of you.. ♥️♥️

@Shaz51  succulents are some of my favourite plants,. Easy to propagate. I miss having plants and productive garden. 

@Maggie hope we see some new rocks and. Paintings soon . Same for you @CheerBear. 😆❤️👀🌻🌻

@Former-Member ♥️♥️🌻🐝👀

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance