Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Thats very kind of you @Former-Member .

You are very kind and caring to, especially about your family.  I definitely wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of you lol πŸ™‚ Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Why do you say that @Gazza75 

Good old common sense @Former-Member ! lol πŸ™‚

@Former-Member  there are two  Taking the plunge threads atm. A bit confusing. Can they reconnect?

Sounds like a bust day @outlander . I went out with kind of friend, walked puppies and bits and pieces. Home now watching The Chase. Not much planned this evening, or any other evening really.

How’s the blanket going?

Hope you get some rest tonight. πŸ’•πŸ’œβ˜•οΈ

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Maggie @outlander  ... I've been at home watching The Chase too.  Its something I usually watch if I can.

I'm glad you got out Maggie with your kind-of-friend for a drive and also a puppy walk.  I hope the meds you got from your GP yesterday kick in soon to help with your RA pain.  Whats everyone having for dinner tonight?  I've just finished boning and scaling some fish for our dinner here.  Will have it with some rice and sugar snap peas, and a chilli/lime dressing for the fish.  Dear me ... its Wednesday already.  How time flies when you live with your head in the sand.  Need to get moving I guess.  Hi @Former-Member  ... sending best wishes your way.  @Gazza75  I have to take hubby for a medical appt in town tomorrow morning, and will try to get to Spotlight and have a look at some of those diamond painting kits.  Yes ... definitely a beginner simple one to start with.  I'm not into going in over my head at first attempt. @CheerBear ... love reading your posts to and from Maggie in the mornings.

Sherry 

@Former-Member  I like the sound of your evening meal. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘

I had a cup a soup.. Tom Yum, nice and spicy. I can’t eat much spicy stuff, tricky stomach, but every now and then, a cup a soup goes down well.

More appointments tomorrow @Former-Member  you must get sick of it, specially being unwell yourself.

Must move on to Neighbours, then Home and Away.πŸ’•πŸ’œβ˜•οΈπŸ’œπŸ’•

your day sounds nice @Maggie
im watching the middle atm but the nanny usually comes on at a 7 so will switch onto that soon.
the blanket will take abit to do but im not in to much of a rush. im working on 2 blankets now.
feeling abit tired tonight now, has been a really long arvo with the kids. I only took them home about 20 minutes ago after shopping and a few other things.

@Former-Member πŸ‘‹

I hope you get some rest tonight @outlander πŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•

thanks @Maggie πŸ’œπŸ’›
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance