Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

@Former-Member  πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’š

So good to see you @Maggie β€πŸŒˆπŸ’œ

Hope you’re doing ok. 🌈🌈 @CheerBear 

Is it a game tonight?

Hope gig went well. πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈβ€οΈ

I'm OK thanks @Maggie πŸ™‚ Gig went super thanks. They're sending me off on suicide intervention training which I'm stoked to have been offered.

Training tonight. What have I done signing us up to this 3 times a week? :face_with_rolling_eyes:πŸ˜‘ Too tired this afternoon.

How have you spent your day? It's OK if you're not up for talking but we're here and caring if you are.

(Heading out to pick up Big now but will be back soon)

Suicide intervention training sounds amazing, and challenging @CheerBear . You will be so good at that. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

wow 3 times a week. I thought it was 2. πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ I guess there are going to be pushing through times, tough call. I hope there’s some fun also.πŸπŸ€βš½οΈπŸ€Ύβ€β™€οΈβ›ΉπŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€ΎπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

Picking up and dropping off, phew.🚐🚐

Plodding through the day @CheerBear . I am amazed how people can put words around these gut wrenching, tear jerking, dark times. I just get lost in it all and become brain dead. I think I’m in slow motion.πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Thanks @Maggie. I'm so excited πŸ™‚ Off to a cultural awareness training soon too which I'm looking forward to. It feels so good to be doing things like this.

2 training evenings and 1 game morning/day (starting in a little bit). It's a big commitment and tiring for them too but worth it (two are already dressed, kicking a ball around and ready to go and we still have an hour until we leave). I applied for some funding to help with the cost and it was approved yesterday. Huge help πŸ‘

Slow motion is understandable after everything you've been through. I'm sorry you're lost in it all and it's so dark at the moment. Wishing so badly that you didn't have to go through it all πŸ™ Have you had it in you to pick up any colour?

Cultural awareness will be awesome @CheerBear . You’ve worked hard to get to this place. You deserve this. πŸ’™πŸ’™

Pleased about the funding. Things are so expensive, unbelievably expensive. I can imagine the excitement. Helps to use up some energy.

No colour here @CheerBear . I’ve pressed some pansies in the microwave. One day they will end up on cards.

I hope you enjoy tonight. It’s coolish here. You might need to start rhugging up.

Might catch you at dawn. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

😘 @Maggie. Made my day brighter to see you.

Kettle will be waiting ❀

Good to see you @Maggie πŸ’•

Just dropping these off to share with you @Maggie 

722o9_Gallery.jpg

Hope there's some comfort in your evening

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance