Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

I thought it might be that way for you @Maggie. There's lots to be feeling sad about 🙁 Feeling it also.

Are you OK? That's a big and not always helpful question, sorry, but it's from real care.

@Maggie @CheerBear 

lots of love and hugs to you both 💚💕💜

Thank you @Snowie, and right back at you ❤

I’m as OK as you , and everyone can be atm @CheerBear . This is when we need face to face stuff to clear online miscommunication/ misunderstanding, or different opinions. We are all human. Mix in MH issues, the present world, our backgrounds. Also different stages of healing. I guess “ I’m fine” and lying. 

@Snowie  Much love back lovely. 💙💙💙

Very true @Maggie. There's lots in the mix as it is. The present time is such a hard time for everyone and we are feeling and experiencing it in so many ways. I find it is making hard harder. (That's not coming out right no matter how I try and type it 😏 - I'm definitely not meaning to downplay the real pain being experienced).

The benefits of non face-to-face connection are massive but there are flip sides and it hurts sometimes.

I hear you and am feeling with you.

I think you expressed it very well @CheerBear . It is definitely making the herd harder, on many levels. 

Yes, the flip sides are tricky. I’ve come across it before. Innocently stepping into a hornets nest. Been there, done that.

We can just take care of each other as best we can. In case I haven’t said it recently @CheerBear , I care about you very much. 💙💙💙💙

Thank you @Maggie lots. I care about you very much too.

Kettle is already on for the next wee hour cuppa ❤

🌈

I’ve had my first ️ @CheerBear . Dropping off a warm start to your day.

8ACFC227-41C2-4A98-A9DF-5A158E885200.jpeg

Perfect way to start the day, thanks @Maggie.

How are you this morning?

Doing the best I can @CheerBear 

How are you this morning?

Is your day super busy? School, entertainment for crew?

Do you do your gig more days now?

My cleaning help will be here today. I was surprised, but it’s recommended we keep our distance. That’s never been a problem for me. 😂😂😂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance