Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Sending love to you also @Eve7 . Thankyou. ❣️❣️❣️ Much appreciated 🥰🥰

@TheVorticon  Dropping off some thoughts. 💚🕹🎮🎮 and a bubble tea.

Thanks @Maggie 🙂 For the past 2 weeks I've been enjoying playing Super Mario Odyssey on Nintendo Switch. I bought it almost 2 years ago and was very eager to play it but then just couldn't - too much effort, worried I wouldn't be able to find it fun, too hard to go do something positive. I had to move the console over to my desk so that I'd actually use it. But it's been so nice to actually get into it, to feel like things are fun while I'm playing it. 🙂

I've been thinking about you too and wondering how you're going. Hoping that you can find a bit of fun with paint or something else.

Hi @Maggie , thanks for thinking of me, it's been icy cold here too, colder where you are though, I expect... yes, I'm doing as best I can, thank you Heart

@Maggie wrote:

No creating happening, it’s pretty dark. Waiting for the tide to change.😳😳

I'm so sorry you're in that dark place 😞 Sending many wishes for the tide to change for you, and bring you some good things. Thinking of you lots...sending very gentle hugs and much 💜

@TheVorticon  Sounds like fun. 🎮🎮🕹🕹. I understand not being able to get into something for a while. I was the same with rock painting. Believe it or not, I too had it for 2 years before finding some courage to try.

Enjoy some fun time. 👍👍🎮🕹🎮

@NatureLover wrote:

...and bring you some good things. 

I'm sorry, @Maggie ...I wrote this before reading your other post. I will be more careful in future. Heart

Thinking of you @Maggie  and sending 🧡

Hi @Maggie ...leaving you a for your third or fourth? this morning maybe...I hope I am allowed to leave you a on your own thread...hoping you are OK...sending much 💚

@NatureLover  Thankyou. 💙 Coffee is always welcome, anywhere.

I hope you are doing ok, or ok enough. ❣️❣️

Yes, am OK enough...getting there, thanks. Hope you are too? 🧡

@Maggie 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance