Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

@CheerBear  I like the could instead of the should. A few simple letter make all the difference. Yes, heading for a second cup now, so thankyou.

I was going to put this up last night but I have a tricky brain, and it clicks different to most.9314CCA8-6806-49AE-A62F-F5358DB21E06.jpeg

Looking forward to seeing the image when it's up @Maggie 🙂

I like your tricky brain. I understand it can be hard to live with a tricky one though and know it makes things hard for you sometimes.

I could mow today. It's going to be warmer than it's been for a while today. One of mine wants to be a Harry Potter character for bookweek next week, so I could make things a bit easier for us next week and hunt some costume stuff down while I have time too. Or I could time out and rest for the day, getting some dots done.

It's time for me to wake up middle and get some lunches and uniforms organised so I'll head off now (via the kettle!).

Not a should in there! That was hard 😉!

Hugs for you Maggie. You're appreciated 💜

👋

love your picture @Maggie Heart

Hello and hugs @CheerBear , @Former-Member , @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope Heart

@CheerBear  Well done, the no should part.

Did you get the mowing done?

A Harry Potter character sounds very interesting.

I had a dentist app at 8.30, then my councessor. The afternoon was going ok till I received a confusing letter from Housing. Wires crossed, but it should all come out in the wash, so to speak.

Freezing cold here, more rain forecast and snow on the hills.

I hope you have a good evening with time for you.😊😊

Thanks @Shaz51  high five for you.

@Former-Member  Hope you are okish today.❤️💕💜

I did get the mowing done @Maggie, and the whipper snippering. It was a case of waking up with a bit more energy then using it all up again, but I am glad it's done and I don't have it playing on my mind anymore.

The character is Luna Lovegood, notorious for her unique style. So unique it is really going to be difficult to replicate (think radish earrings, blue tights, glasses with different coloured lens, pink shoes with flowers, cork necklace etc.). I'm happy kid identifies with that character though. They're very comfortable with being a bit quirky which I love as they're at an age where that can get squished out by others 🙂

Sounds like a busy day with some trying stuff (shudder at the dentist). Then the housing too 🙁 I remember how stressful and horrible housing hiccups and crossed wires can get. It's so yucky. How are you going now?

Very cold here now too. The icy wind dropped our nice temp right down.

Hope you have a night with something nice for you in it too 🌸

Hey and hugs for you too @Shaz51 and all here 💚

ve your high five my darling @Maggie Heart

ou are awesome my @CheerBear Heart

@CheerBear  It rocked me as I thought they had it cleared up. Talk of renewing my lease here got my back right up, so emails and phone calls. Heel marks right down the driveway, lol.

I love the sound of Luna Livegood, even the name. As for the outfit, what fun doing something like that. You have great kids @CheerBear quirky is fashionable in my world, even if I’m the only one.

Dentist does strange things to me also. I look fine on the outside, but inside is complete chaos.

Home and Away tonight @CheerBear  2hrs, so a good nights viewing here.

Hope you get some decent sleep tonight. 💕💜💕

🙁 housing stuff really, really reeeeally sucks @Maggie. I get the inside/outside difference you mentioned with the dentist (and I'm guessing in other ways too). It's something I do well too.

My kids are great kids, thanks. For all the hard stuff and the not-so-great, I really am very, very lucky.

Hope you found some enjoyment/time out etc. in Home and Away tonight.

Night 💗

Thank you for the much needed hugs my @CheerBear  xxxx 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance