Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Morning @Maggie @CheerBear @outlander @eth @Former-Member and anyone else passing by.

Well done on selling your art Maggie 🎨 I'm not very familiar with what medium or subject you work with.

Good luck for your morning Cheer Bear. It must be lovely to see your family. Be kind to yourself. 

Sherry, eth, and outlander, I am sending hugs and kindness your way, and hoping for a gentle day ahead. 

🌼🌻💚🌼🌻💚

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Maggie @CheerBear  regarding successful fundraiser, home visits, kids hugs and happy faces. 👍  😀  💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you @Molliex and I wish the same for you. 😀💜

Good morning @Molliex @Maggie @CheerBear @Former-Member @outlander  and anyone else here today.

Maggie great to hear your creations sold well yesterday.  I'm always tired after a day out too.  Hope you haven't too much on today and can catch up on some rest.

Cheerbear I hope this morning is going really well and smoothly for you.  I can sense some real tugs on the heart strings for you today.  Had to smile about the house being trashed.  I agree that sibs getting to know what your daily life involves to stay on top of it all is a good thing.  Hope your respite continues until you feel truly refreshed and ready to dive into it all again..

Sherry sorry to hear hubby didn't help with the driving.  I don't know how you put up with his shenanigans.  You are one strong and devoted lady.  I hope you get a chance to rest up and recover today too.  Lovely to hear how well your art was received by all.

Hi Molliex and Outlander.

@CheerBear  Dropping off an early ️. Wondering how yesterday went? But thinking it was extra hard. Listening if you would like to share, sitting if that’s all you have in you right now. 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

@eth @Former-Member @Molliex @outlander @Gazza75 @Teej  Hope your day has some good in it . 💛💛💛💛💛

Morning everyone 👋

Those lunches made me giggle @Maggie 😆

Yestersay was great thanks. I had the biggest, smooshiest, squeeziest hugs from Little then Middle, then a lovely one from Big. They were OK enough with me dropping them at school then leaving again (Big had the day off so we spent a little extra time together but she was really very OK too). I spoke to and got hugs from the vice principal also and lots of hi' s from school people.

Came back here and worked on a speech I'm doing tonight for a school thing. I had a meeting with my new family support worker. Did some recovery paperwork and wellness planning stuff. Went to an education group and last night did something fun with the group. Big day. I was wired and had trouble switching off yesterday, but it was good 🙂 (and a mouthful and thanks for listening!)

How are you going? And how was your yesterday?

About to hit the kettle (tap) - top up?

@CheerBear  Yesterday sounds smooches, squeezies, fun and then some more. A big day for you, but it sounds like positive support is happening. A speech tonight at school, go you. 

LF sound like super people who get it. Looks like all around @CheerBear some reflections of you coming through. So good to feel that.🥰🥰🥰

My yesterday was ok enough. Added up some loot from the fundraiser. 👍👍👍👍👍👍

They are doing another this Sunday. Not me, but I am painting as much as I can, as the art was very popular. Pinching myself there, in a good (but strange ) way. 😁😁😁

Yey for twisted brains. 🙃🙃🙃

Yay for being here at the same time for a bit @Maggie 🙂

I loooooved holding them yesterday. I held them like they were itty bitty ones, melting in to my arms and chest. I was outside with sib and when I came in Little was up but not looking up. They said hi to who they thought was sib then when they noticed it was me ran at me with a giant "muuuuum" and the biggest squeeze. We sat on the lounge with them on my lap for a while until Middle got up and did pretty much the same thing. I had tears (and they had little ones too) of love. And quiet tears of the intensely horrible feeling that comes with knowing how close I was to leaving that and how awful it felt to think of. And then I tried ultra super hard to let that go. Ouches but OK and important.

Big yay for the thumbs up re the fundraiser! That is so cool! Even bigger yay and cooler though to have seen and felt how popular your art is. It's a hard feeling to be able to acknowledge something good about ourselves but it helps when there is tangible proof of that I guess (maybe, still tricky though). I really wish I could buy something/many things of yours. I would have them with pride everywhere in our place. I hope that feeling can linger around for you for a while 🙂 Would you consider doing some kind of market for yourself one day?

Did I read you were doing rocks? I'd love to do the mould and concrete for them because I think I enjoyed the rocks the most. Pretty exciting if you are.

@CheerBear  I teared up reading your responses yesterday. 🥰🥰🥰 I could feel the ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Scary thoughts of what could have been. Ouchies, big ones, but really important to acknowledge the seriousness of how unwell you were.

I find it really hard to acknowledge anything good about me @CheerBear  or anything I do. Even asked counsellor if she paid them, ( ouch) to buy them. Did I say twisted?????

I would have ( with pride) anything you have made also @CheerBear .😍😍

Yes @CheerBear  I made my first rock. Pic below. Super exciting and easy as. I’ve also picked up a few painting hints which I will try out.

869B4704-0839-43B4-8DB9-916E6A50B1FF.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance