Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Taking the plunge

Ohhhh  @CheerBear  .... such wonderful news.

I was out when your post came through (grocery shopping) so took me a while to get to respond.

But thats really good news ... especially when you were feeling so down earlier.  This should really give you a lift.  Hope so anyway.  At least your hard work up until now has been acknowledged and given due merit.  No wonder you are excited.  I am excited for you too.  Well done and congratulations.  😃🥂💕

Thank you heaps @Zoe7, @Maggie and @Former-Member 😁 I spent a bit of time on some job websites and could apply for quite a few with that qualification and my volunteering experience (and some extra training they're sending me on in the next weeks 👍). Not that I will (yet at least) but it feels good to know I could 😊 Softens the 'lost study' blow a bit.

Thanks again. I hope the day is going well enough for all (as usual, that's a statement or question depending on how you'd like to take it).

🌈

More good news then @CheerBear - now you know what is available when you are ready you can work on what you would like to do moving forward - that must give you some farm fuzzies as well ...go you Heart

@CheerBear  ❤️💙💜🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Morning everyone.

@Maggie off to a meeting soon? I am very much thinking of you this morning and will be today. Wondering how you're doing thismorning and how you're feeling about today?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning dear @Maggie 

Thinking of you this morning.  I realise you have your police appointment today.  Hope it goes well and not too unnerving.  Did you make it to your prayor meeting this morning?

Hi there @CheerBear 

Sherry 💕

Hey @Former-Member ❤ How are you going this morning? I read your update this morning and got stuck for words. Just lots of thoughts sent your way.

Hope counsellor is helping you through things today @Maggie. Will be here with coffee if you feel like it later.

Hope there's some good in the day for all @outlander, @Zoe7, @Shaz51 and all

Good morning @CheerBear and @Maggie Sending you both strength and love for you days today 💐💜🌈

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning @CheerBear  .. thanks. 💗

I am feeling very relieved today actually. The Telstra technician just left ... and we have our phones back!  It was a wiring problem. Looks like the big storm we had mid January caused lots of problems. Knocked out our nbn port, our PC port and our phone wiring. So good to know we finally have comms when needed. Not having it has been very worrying and stressful these last 5-6 weeks.

So .. for now at least .. Im a happy Sherry.

Sherry 😀

Yay @Former-Member! That is great news! Such a relief 🙂🎉
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance