Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Taking the plunge

Oh @Maggie  I am really sorry to hear how bad you are feeling these past couple of days.

I realise your lovely counsellor is on leave for a week or two, so you are unable to contact her.  😢

Does she have an offsider who fills in for her in her absense?  I seem to recall there was someone when she was away for a month or so.  Would you feel comfortable in contacting her?  Just worried about you is all.

Sending lots of love and caring thoughts to you.  And give little Mags a gentle cuddle from me. 

Sherry 💕

Thinking of you @Maggie, listening eyes ready. Quiet sitting with you if that's better too. Big 💙

@Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Maggie @Former-Member 🐬💜💕

Sending gentle hugs @Maggie ..... 

CAD8E2DB-41CC-40E1-9F65-23887B5ECCCA.jpeg

@Maggie 

783e37224d5d5e4a450c73115268ba7b.jpg

💙🙁💙

431ABBF7-010D-4EB6-B2CD-2FC33978E1C3.jpegA9DDA092-89BB-4E7D-9154-AA5EED4D2361.jpeg7BA50A3C-9B73-4B25-A44B-6038E05994DF.jpeg

@Maggie I'm so sorry you are feeling down. You mean so much to so many of us. You have inspired me so much through watching you bloom each day, although I think the beautiful flower as there all the time but you've opened up more to let us see you. 

I have also a little secret to share. I've also been inspired by your and @CheerBear dot art and eBayed myself some tools. I did my first one last week. It was exactly as I'd hoped, not the finished product but the therapeutic process of creating it. I'm not game to put that one up but will do another one at some stage to put up. 

thinking of you 💜🤗

😏 @Teej  .... 👍

👋💕️ @Maggie @CheerBear @outlander @Former-Member .....

Thinking of you all @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Maggie @CheerBear @Former-Member @Teej and all 💕💕

@CheerBear  I’ve been thinking of you lots and lots. 💙💙💙

@Teej  That sounds very exciting. I hope you share of craft corner. Would love a 👀 Thankyou 💜💜💜

@outlander @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member  💚💚💚💚

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Maggie  ... no necessity to respond.  Just wanted you to know I very much appreciate you responding today.  Like all the others here, I have been worrying about you.  And miss you heaps too.  Looking forward to when you are feeling up to returning here again.  Maybe you will be up to tonights Pet themed Topic Tuesday? Even if you dont feel up to taking part, perhaps you may like to read along.  It should be good.

Okay please take care ..... love and miss you heaps.

Sherry 💕

Image result for miss you heaps

Image result for take care of yourself sky pic

Image result for take care of yourself sky pic

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance