Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

That made me teary smile thank you @Maggie 💜 I'd go a cappuccino also I think 😊

Its a good idea to do something not lock down related. I have my pretty fabric to keep piecing together. I was saving it for a rainy day and think that's now. I can make some stones too, just in case I get a painting itch.

Great memory with my camera. It is still smashed. My battery is also now cactus. It goes from 20% to 0 in seconds. It's 2 weeks out of 2 years old (end of contract) and a top end phone at the time (a post break place stay flip out purchase :face_with_rolling_eyes:). Frustrated as I was hoping to pass it on to Big and for Big to pass theirs on to Middle. But no go. Its almost a paperweight now. I will need to get on to that asap as if it dies I will be in trouble (no work, no people, no contact) and with the post so slow I'm worried. Maybe I should do that right now while I'm thinking about it 😑

I'm really looking forward to seeing your pics. I imagine its something that mighy take some practice. How fun though!

I feel a bit miserable this morning so I'm going to deal with the phone then wash the miserable off in the shower. Looking forward to fern shopping and a cuppa. Thanks for being you Maggie ❤❤❤

@Maggie @CheerBear 

💖 👀👂🍀🌸🐶

Emelia

@Emelia8  Thankyou. 💜💜🐶🐶

@CheerBear wrote:
@NatureLoverso glad you have the garden 🌷 Stage 4 doesn't really make a difference in terms of our activity as we were doing this anyway (except sometimes I would do a late night sundae run which we can't do now). Its the psychological and emotional hit that hurts. Knowing there's a curfew, knowing I can't go to the shops etc.

Yes, I can hear you have a trapped and panicky feeling 😞 I'm really sorry. I'm glad Stage 4 doesn't make too much practical difference to your lifestyle, @CheerBear . I hope your day today improves from your miserable feeling...

@Maggie  I hope your pain is not too bad today - enjoy your fern shopping 🙂

Good morning @Maggie   and @CheerBear   I really hope today has some highlights in it for each of you.   Feeling for you with the panic feelings last night CB and hope it has settled down now.

Hi also to @NatureLover  and @Emelia8 

Take care all.

I'll be around for a bit this morning if anyone wants to chat.

@CheerBear  We did well with our plant selection. 👍👍👍

Leaving your coffee, with 💕💕🥰🥰

B3607F6A-C8E3-4E8C-9302-66C89CB7A744.jpeg

@NatureLover  We didn’t end up getting ferns, we got some pretty natives. They will bring in the birds and butterflies. 😍😍 Plus, they survive frosts and drought. The man at the garden shop was so helpful.

As for the pains, the levels are high atm, but worth the effort. Planting over the weekend. I will add a pic once complete.

How are you going ?💙💙

@eth Hi there. I haven’t caught up with your latest news. Anymore bike rides ? 💙💙

@Maggie wrote:

As for the pains, the levels are high atm, but worth the effort. Planting over the weekend. I will add a pic once complete.

How are you going ?💙💙

Ooh @Maggie, that sounds nice! I am all in favour of plants that attract bees and butterflies. The bees need all the help they can get. That will be lovely, planting them this weekend, deciding where they will go... I'm sorry your pains are so bad 😞

I've had a very difficult few days, but managed to get everything I needed at the supermarket this morning, which was good. @CheerBear have your online grocery orders been short?

Hey Mags @Maggie   nope no more bike rides.  Hope you find a way to manage your pain really soon.  Buying plants gives such pleasure doesn't it.  And natives will make the bees and butterflies very happy.  Have posted a couple of times on A long rave today and not up to doing it again here.  Look forward to catching up with you in real time sometime soon xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance