Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Good morning @Anastasia 

41wOf8+aIhL._AC_SX425_.jpg

hope you feel better soon my @Anastasia Heart

CR_Health-II-hot-drinks-coffee-12-15.jpg

Thank you dear @Former-Member @Shaz51 

Thinking of you both, hugs x

Hello dear @Anastasia 🤗

I read that you had a really bad day at work today.  Wondering how you are now?  Really hoping things at home are reasonably okay, and your Boy has recovered from a bit of a setback earlier this week.  It would be nice to think that you have left work and arrived home to a bit of peace and quiet.  Is that even possible with a busy and needy family?

You may be in need of some pampering and TLC this evening.  Perhaps I can help there.  This is for you, delivered with much love and a desire to see you happy and cared for.  Something you devote yourself to achieve for loved ones, but  often leaving nothing in the tank for yourself.

Love you 💕🤗

Emelia 🌸🌼🌺🌹

See the source image

Oh Em...I love you!!!!

You are the amazing one. Thank you so much 💕🌹

I'm considering a bath but I am yet to put dinner on the table that is ready shortly so I think a bath might have to wait until the weekend. I'll settle for a couple of episodes of Anne with an E on Netflix. 

My boy has perked up a little and made it to his commitments today. He's doing really well after a couple of set backs this week. I am super proud of him and happy as with each obstacle it helps to build his confidence and self esteem. 

Pizza night tomorrow already, wow. I'll set you a spot , my Mum and Dad will love that too 🌷

I really hope you are doing ok, well as ok as you can be?

I look forward to a proper catch up when you feel like it (absolutely NO pressure). I better go, the troops are hungry. Thank you again, you have made my otherwise difficult day all good. I knew there was a reason why I pushed through 🤗🙏💕

@Emelia8 

Dear @Anastasia 💕🤗

You have been pretty quiet this week, so I know you are not having an easy time of it.  I also know you've had a very busy week at work, so it all adds up to you struggling more than usual I think.

Glad your Boy perked up by Thursday and managed to attend all his commitments.  Its great that he is doing so much better now, after your talks with him.  You have every right to be proud of his progress .... and equally proud of yourself, because its largely thanks to you that he is in such a better place than he was.  It must bring such joy to your heart that he is overcoming obstacles when they present themselves to him.  And by him doing so, it would definitely be building his confidence and self esteem.  You are such a great mum.  Allowing him to make his mistakes and overcome his obstacles ... but at the same time ensuring he knows you are there to pick him up and support him when its needed too.

How was pizza night last night?  I didnt see you around last night, so I hope everything went okay.  I was there in spirit, and noted you had saved me a spot at your table.  I appreciated that.  It would be nice to find a time we are both available together, for a chat.  But its been difficult all week.  I dont think we have both been here at the same time all week?  Oh well ... it will happen one day soon I hope.

I am as okay as I can be right now Myboy, thanks for asking.  Only 2 more days left in February, and no 29th this year.  Feeling it strongly now, and it feels like things are crushing me at times, but I'm fighting on.  And of course its not something that just goes away the day after either.  I accept I am going to be completely knackered for a week or so afterwards.  But I'm getting there.  There really is no choice. 

Its very wet and dull here again today, and will likely be most of the day.  Just light rain, but heavily overcaste.  I wanted to lie in this morning ... it was so dark at 8am that it could have been 5am in the morning.  But hubby got up right on 8am, so I had to too.  Could have really used another hour just to rest.  Hopefully after lunch I will nap.

Do you have plans for your weekend I wonder?

Much love to you dear friend.

Emelia 💞🤗

Image result for for you my friend

I'm crying with your beautiful message, thank you @Emelia8 you just get it. I am exhausted. Work is taking so much and then what little I have left is when I get home. Thank goodness my boy is doing as well as he is. I had to go in and lie with him one of the nights this week and talk him through terrors and it worked and I left and thought that I'd do that over my job in a heart beat I just love him so much. Anyway I'm rambling. I wish I could be more to you, more support, more present, just more. I'm so proud of you for putting one foot in front of the other each day as you do right now under such trying circumstances. I woke this morning very aware of the date and immediately thought of you and how you might be today. Sorry doesn't take it away but I am, I'm angry that a so called friend thought it was ok. I'm here if you need me today and tomorrow, in fact any day! I love you so very much Em. I'm there in spirit with your precious Meerkats watching over you. Thank you for your friendship, I'm so very lucky 🧚‍♂️🧚💜❤️🙏

@Anastasia 🤗💕

So sorry to hear that work is taking so much out of you.  At least your Boy is doing pretty well though, which is a blessing you may not have expected only a short while ago.  Awww ... gee Myboy ... you can ramble as much as you need to.  I'm listening ... always.

I'm hoping that this week at work is not quite so draining, and that your Boy continues to make good overall progress.  You didnt mention before, how your Friday pizza night went .. and I'm wondering how your Dad is going.

Thank you @Anastasia ... for everything.  You are one of life's truly lovely people.  A person that anybody would love to have as a friend.  I am the lucky one.

I have to go now.  Will maybe catch you for a chat tomorrow.  

Emelia 🤗💕

💜💙🌸💜💙🌸💜💙🌸💜💙🌸💜💙🌸Thank you beautiful @Emelia8 for your message and lovely sentiments 💜

Pizza night was lovely, Dad is doing ok given the circumstances. He has his next scan at he end on March, guess we'll know more then exactly where he is at. He tends to tell me very little I think. 

I'm back in the office tomorrow and then I think depending on boss will have a couple of days here this week. 🤞

Always available for a chat Em 💞

Love you more 😘Screenshot_2021-02-28-17-31-59-27.jpg

Screenshot_2021-02-28-17-32-59-41.jpg

💜💙🌸💜💙🌸💜💙🌸💜💙🌸💜💙🌸

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance