Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

I totally understand @WIP  it can be so hard at times but their love is priceless and unconditional.

💙❤️💙

@Anastasia wrote:

I am sending out to the Universe good vibes for you ...

Someone else who does this! That's good to know 🙂

I really hope your day today goes much better, and that the other staff member is back today. Also that your anxiety is manageable today, especially about your boy being away. Sending huge hugs... 💙 

@Anastasia 

Good morning @Anastasia how did you sleep hun? I am so glad your boy got to his dads safely and that he had contacted you. I hope you can take this opportunity to relax and rest and enjoy some time with your BF. I will be thinking of you hun.

sending you much love and hugs. ❤️💜💙💚

Thank you @NatureLover 

Yes firm believer if the Universe and its powers. Hope you have a lovely day xxx

Thank you @Lee82 I slept really well! Take care and I hope you have a great day ❣️ xxx

You at work today hun? How is your head feeling?

@Anastasia 

Yes in the office so bit crazy.

My head's ok today thank goodness. 

How are you, I haven't been able to make my way around to see where everyone is at today, are you ok? @Lee82 

Good morning @Anastasia  I hope today is a peaceful, relaxing one for you with no worries.

About to have morning tea 🍵 here.

💙🧡💙

Sounds lovely @Eve7 

I hope your tribe are being kind to you and you have a lovely day 💞  Enjoy your cuppa x

I'm in bed, but I'm going to get up and see what the day brings. It's my parents Anniversary so we are having dinner tonight and I am looking forward to seeing them very much. Love and hugs dear friend xxx

My boy came home early, just now. something's up but he won't talk about it. He's angry. Hopefully he will tomorrow. I checked his meds and hes not taken enough,  but he's telling me he did ☹️☹️☹️ 

@Zoe7 ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance