Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

for me too my awesome @Anastasia , sitting with you my friend , hope you sleep ok tonight xoxo

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good night my beautiful friend @Anastasia 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning @Anastasia, I hope you slept well and your morning starts better then yesterday 

@Anastasia  Hoping you sleep well and that today is a better day for you. Love peaxxx

@Anastasia  Sending you some 💕💕💕💕 hoping you are sleeping soundly. 😴😴😴🌹🌹🌹

Thank you, what lovely messages to wake up to from you all. Your kindness is so appreciated @Maggie @greenpea @Former-Member 

I hope each of you have a fabulous day xxx

@Anastasia wrote:

I'm trying to dig myself out of my headspace, it's hard. I'm safe just terribly sad today and stuck in the office with my I'm ok mask on

I'm sorry to read this about yesterday, @Anastasia ...how are you doing today? I hope it's a much better day for you today... Heart

good morning @Anastasia@NatureLover@Maggie@greenpea@Emelia8 , @Former-Member 

morning 1.jpg

how is today going @Anastasia Heart

Hello @Shaz51 

A much better day, thank you. My boy didn't have work so no need to literally drag him out of bed 😞

He has his pdoc now and then his carer after for a fun afternoon together, so his spirits are lifted today. I am mentally exhausted as it does take me time to switch my thoughts unfortunately...something I am working on.

How are you my friend, did My Shaz become a little more motivated yesterday?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance