Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

Hope today is a bit better for you @Shaz51 😀.

awww thank you @Former-Member , @Maggie , @outlander 

been relaxing for an hour now , very nice Smiley Happy

@Shaz51 

Image result for relax, you deserve it

Image result for relax, you deserve a break

awww thank you @Former-Member Heart

do you like candles that smell ??

which ones do you like xx

my SIL brought me one that smells like chocolate -- but it made me hugary

Yes @Shaz51 , I do like scented candles.  But something a bit on the subtle side. I dont like the ones which are so powerful that they seem to assault your senses, rather than tantalise them.  Hope that makes sense.  I'm not sure I'd like the chocolate ones?  The idea is to bring on a relaxed calm feeling, rather than a hyper sugar fix response. 😂 🕯  🛀

I'm not sure I'd like the chocolate ones?-- yes not a good one @Former-Member :smileyvery-.happy:

I like lavendar , there is a few i like but mr shaz does not like , but that is ok

how is our little holly xx

Oh @Shaz51 , my little Holly is gorgeous, as ever.  But I'm worried that she has become really deaf lately.  I know they can go deaf as they age, but it seems to have happened quite quickly.  Wondering if I should take her to the vet, just to check her over and ensure there is no ear infection or anything like that.  But then I think ... I'm worrying unnecessarily.  Whats a little deafness after all.  I dont know.  She's still really active and seems well ... just deaf.  She doesnt even hear our doorbell any more.  I'm now using signs and signals to call her, and she looks really closely at my face when I talk to her.  Maybe she can lip read? 😍  But I do worry about her.  Especially when we are going away next week for 9 days, and I will need to leave her with our neighbours.

yes it makes it harder when our furbabies are going deaf @Former-Member 

but if she seems ok apart from that , just ask your neighbours just to keep an eye on it and see what they think afterwards

I remember our neighbour had 2 of holly  and one was deaf but she always knew i was there to feed her , but i would wait until she ate it all soo the other dog dolly would not eat it xxxx

remember when my tara was going deaf too but she was soo clever and cheeky

Checking in @Shaz51 

Hello @Former-Member 

How are you xx

Busy day today and a new mowing job 

It was funny we turned up to make a quote and it was someone I knew Smiley Very Happy

@Former-Member  I think Mr shaz is experiencing short memory loss , I arranged when we should mow  and the lady said not to mow  pass the loco track 

Five seconds later Mr shaz asked if he had to mow beyond the loco track 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance