Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

@Former-Member, @Determined , @Appleblossom , @Owlunar , @Former-Member , @Adge , @Jacques , @Former-Member , @Faith-and-Hope , @outlander , @greenpea 

after have a chat with @Smci am going to put the brakes on my mr shaz`s ideas for now

what do you think xxxxx

Hmmmm Huuummmph! @Shaz51 

Earth Scientist in me says Mr S plans are bad.  We do not need more lawns even if he thinks they are easy to mow.  Not good.. take too much WATER.

Tax Compliance Officer says ... yeah I know about tax ddddeduction/dodges.  He is better off to use a spade and plant more trees.

I grump about not seeing enough older cars around ... too many unecessary upgrades.

Thats my 2 bob worth

Cheers Bella I love your garden.

thank you for your 2 bob worth @Appleblossom , I totally agree with you my friend

I want to slow  down, really  xxxx

he wants to knocked down my grandmas/ mum`s house

and sell dad`s house @Appleblossom , @Former-Member , @Determined , @Owlunar , @Former-Member 

Nah... Dont let him @Shaz51 Unless you really want to ... He gunna build apartments?

they are both under my name @Appleblossom Smiley LOLHeart

GREAT. Get him to think more creative. @Shaz51 

Was talking of movie The Straight Story ... about a ride on mower .. might be fun to watch ... give him some scenery and personalities to think about 

Smiley Happy

I would be respectfully asking Mr Shaz to butt out of your business @Shaz51 . If you like your Mums house as it is, then keep it as it is.  You may wish to make changes later, at which time let Mr Shaz know that you would appreciate his input and or opinions.  But it is your home, your choice.  Same with your Dads place.

Hey guys, anonymous here one of the weekend moderators. I’m not sure if I’m picking up some tension here or you are all super passionate about the real estate in question. Regardless, misinterpretation can easily occur over an online space so it is always advisable to double check  your posts to make sure misinterpretation doesn't happen. If things are becoming heated, and support is needed, please do not hesitate to email us or check out our resources of conflict and self care https://saneforums.org/t5/About-the-forum-including/Forum-Guides/m-p/105963#M1039

no it is all good @anonymous , thank you my friend Heart

all ok here xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance