Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

It’s been a tough time for me lately @Shaz51 but you know exactly what that feels like.

Its quite a balancing act you have on your hands. Can’t be one bit easy finding time for you.

Have you been out under your trees of late? Everything is so beautiful this time of year.

🌷🌻🌷🌻💕💕💕

Yes mmy darling @Maggie , think of you every day xxxx

Thank you for reminding me my darling , I will try on Saturday as Mr shaz is getting some sun cancers removed tomorrow afternoon xx 

@Sally, @octavia  this is the thread that I have been writting in xx

I am feeling very tired , mr shaz has something in his mind and that is it , I say suggestions that might be a better idea , but he won`t answer

and then we are on our way to what he has decided without telling me before hand

@Maggie, @Smc , @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @outlander , @Owlunar , @Jacques , @Adge , @octavia , @Sally , @Sophie1 

That does sound uncomfortable @Shaz51 And being left out of the decision-making doesn't seem fair.

I hope it's not the "silent treatment" - that really hurts.

An ex once gave me the silent treatment for 7 days straight - refused to talk or acknowledge my existence.

That is excruciatingly painful.

Adge

it's not the "silent treatment" @Adge , but it is what he decides without telling me what is happening

we worked for 4 hours this morning

and then we went to the city 60 kms away to pick up the pole chainsaw that they could not fix

had lunch and back home again

"silent treatment"is terrible , my dad used to do that with my mum until i got skiny and sick , and then mum and i left

hugs @Shaz51 sounds like your in need of some down time Heart

hello my @eth 

this is about my mr shaz xxx

Thanks for tagging me here @Shaz51   I'll have a read.  If there's anything in particular you want to chat with me about feel free xx

i will my @eth  thank you xxx

at the moment mr shaz is anxoious about the results of the sunspots results which will be on friday

soo see what happens @outlander , @Adge , @Maggie , @Smc , @Former-Member , @Determined , @Owlunar , @greenpea 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance