Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Thanks my sis @Shaz51 xx 

@BlueBay 

'cg3.gif'.gif

@BlueBay @Owlunar   It has been pretty horrific for my son and his partner, I get so angry just thinking about what they have been put through - at least here they will be around 3 1/2 hrs from the other grandmother, so it’s a pretty good distance to keep trouble at bay I hope.  From the few things they have shared with me about what her mother has said about me, she is extremely jealous of me, not sure why, she has always had the upper hand with the baby and the parents living with her and making it near impossible for us to get anywhere near them.

I had to take my mum to a few appointments today, and when I got home my sons partner was in the nursery unpacking the suitcases she had brought up with her, a great sign that she is already making herself at home.  

We all went into town together this morning, and I gave her her first driving lesson, which went really well.  She has gained back so much confidence over these last few days.  I still can’t believe a mother could treat her daughter the way her mother has.  By trying to split up their relationship, cut us off and generally treat her and my son like $hit, she has driven them straight into our arms.  Her jealousy and meddling has well and truely come back to bite her

on the ar$e, got to love the karma train.

@BlueBay sounds like your session this week went well, I’m glad you have been given some techniques to help you talk to your husband.  Hopefully you’ll get stronger and better at speaking to your husband about the issues that effect you.

Thankyou @Owlunar  and @BlueBay @for your support, it really has meant a lot ❤️❤️

Hey @Razzle I’m glad you’re sons partner is feeling comfortable at your place. That’s good too thst you don’t live very close to her mum. 

Been thinking about you. How is your hubby with all this? 

Are you still seeing your psychologist!

take care ❤️

@Shaz51 @Owlunar @Ali11 @Meowmy @Zoe7  @Former-Member 

Im feeling down depressed sad and just horrible. I don’t know why. 

@BlueBay hope you feel better soon. Weather here is horrible. Cold.wet and miserable. May be some nice soothing music

@BlueBay  Regarding my husband, this is something we actually do agree on, and are working together on. He is over the moon that they are moving here with us.

In fact, this morning he actually apologised for sticking up for the other grandmother, he’s sorry that he couldn’t see what she was really like, that I had been right all along.  I was so tempted to rub is bloody nose in it, but that won’t achieve anything so I just accepted graciously and didn’t say anything else.

We had a couples session this morning (half the reason he probably felt the need to apologise). I guess our relationship has been put on the

back burner for now, at the moment our focus is on our son and his family.  We can’t deal with everything all at once, but our relationship isn’t in the worst shape at the moment anyway so it’s probably come at a good time to place on the shelf at the moment.

If you are experiencing this cold dull weather that I am at the moment, it would be going a long way toward how you are feeling today.  I dislike winter so much, I could live in the heat of summer all year long.  Hope you start to feel better soon ❤️❤️

ohhh my sister @BlueBay  HeartHeart

hugs my darling , how was your day today xxxxx

I’m feeling depressed even more at the moment 

I feel thst I’m never going to get well 

this is me forever 

I’ll never be a better person 

I was st a walking track on the weekend and thought I could hide away in here 

I’m so lonely 

I’m just not coping 

overwhelmed with everything is too much snd too hard 

Hi @BlueBay 

Just remember your mind runs to these really bleak thoughts at times - I think it's a form of self-sabotage but you would know that I think - and it must be rotten

Your depression might worse right now because of this icy cold windy, wet weather - take it easy - try and be kind to yourself though this spell - lots of Melbournites have Seasonal Affective Disorder - including me - and yet we still like living here

Try some self-care - I am not at the point of giving you orders but for myself - definitely into self-care - this weather can really alter my mood to a really uncomfortable place so I hear you

Fridays are always busy days for me - I read you message on my phone hours ago when I was out but wrote to you as soon as I got home

All the best - confronting your husband would have not helped your depression 

I hope some self-care takes place - forget about other people -

Dec

Hi @Owlunar 

I’m laying on the couch. I thought I had shingles agsin. I stsrted getting psin but no spots. So maybe not shingles but it’s the same burning stinging psin. 

Not doing much. Might go to bed soon. I’ve hot a headache and sore neck. 

Self sabotage is always on my mind. 

Yeah this weather isn’t helping. I’m supposed to walk everyday (my dietitian told me) but with this weather I can’t go out. 

Thats msking me feel terrible and trapped inside. 

Hope you had a nice day.  ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance