Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

awwww @BlueBay , I love your litle Ayla , she is soo adorable xxo

sitting with you everyday my sister and hugging you daily Heart

All the best today @BlueBay . I hope your hospital stay gives your mind and body a rest. Take good care of yourself. 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Hope your stay is helpful for you @BlueBay ❤ Thinking of you this morning

Hello my friends @CheerBear @Maggie @Shaz51 @Molliex @MDT @Owlunar @Gazza75 @Zoe7 @Angels333 

and others following

first day here in hospital. It's like home away from home!! 
I'm in a shared room but only another lady in with me. Once someone leaves I'll get a private room 

the medical officer called to check my physical issues. Checked my blood pressure and heart. He is going to prescribe a painkiller that is a slow release for my hip pain. If continues he'll contact physio dept. 

I went to group after lunch but couldn't concentrate and zoned out. 
I saw the other psych after tea and he is lovely. He's very understanding and caring. Very much different to my psych. Mine is very much straight down the line and has no bedside manner at all. Where as this guy is softly spoken listens and understands. 
he wants me to just take a few days to rest and not go to group.  He is giving me another med tomorrow to help with anxiety and racing thoughts. If I feel drowsy I'm to stop. He will see me again on Wednesday. I've heard so much good about this psych. And they're right. Really impressed. He said what I'm going through is very stressful and difficult. 
little A called me and she is so funny. She makes me laugh. 

@Owlunar yesterday I went clothes shopping. So disappointed. Everything I liked they didn't have my size. And then when I tried something on it looked horrible. Only bought a top. So annoying!!!

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds like a good start to your hospital stay @BlueBay .

Sending love and encouragement your way.

Sherry 😀💖

Hey @BlueBay , I  am so glad that the psych was good and that they're treating your hip pain.   Keep me updated.    

Sending happy thoughts your way💙💙💙💙

@BlueBay I am glad to hear that you are in a good place atm.

And as usual always encouraged to hear that your grand daughter A is always bringing a smile to your face 🙂

Do you what you gotta do during your stay hey my friend 🙂

sending you lots of sisterly hugs @BlueBay Heart

@BlueBay  💙💙💙

Hi @BlueBay ,

It's really nice to hear from you.  I am glad you are getting some good care and hope that you get a room to yourself ASAP.  It's great that A helps you so much 🙂 Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance