Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Hi again @Owlunar 

my headache is getting worse. I called my doctor as I'm scared it's my blood pressure. He will see me late this afternoon. I'll let you know how I go. 

took A to the camping ground track. She collected leaves sticks and flowers. My D will help her paint this afternoon. 

Hi @Maggie 

I ended up seeing my doctor just before. My blood pressure was high 160/110. Apart from my throbbing headache I also had terrible upper abdominal pain going to the right side. It was painful when he touched it. 
had to have blood test to check for liver and gall bladder. He will ring me tomorrow if anything otherwise I'll see him Thursday. 

i had a feeling my BP was high   I had this same headache and feeling of u well when it was 200/110. Thst time I was admitted into hodpital for three days as they couldn't control it. 

I'm outside now on my deck. It's so peaceful. My d took little A to see her dad and get more bits and pieces. 
hubby not home yet so it's nice. 
I'm taking in as much quieteness as I can because I k is it won't last. 
hi 👋 @Owlunar @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 

That says a lot @BlueBay 

"hubby not home yet it's so nice" 

I really understand that one

And yes - grab and enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts - and BP high enough to cause a headache isn't good and having such severe pain isn't fun either. It would be a good idea to have your blood tested for liver or gall bladder issues

It's all enough - isn't it - perhaps it's stress related - having a house-full has to be stressful

Before I got married I lived in a housefull too - 5 adults and one child - not enough space - I get how that is - I am so glad I have never lived in such a packed household since

Enjoy the peaceful and really lovely afternoon while it lasts

Dec

You've had this headache for ages now - @BlueBay 

It could be your blood pressure - I forget - are you taking medication for your BP - I am and it helps

When I have a bad headache I find lying down with a cold pack under the back of my head - this helps 

You need a peaceful house though and that is hard for you to get and it's lovely to sit outside while the weather is so good - and thanks for updating me

Dec

Enjoy the peaceful and really lovely afternoon while it lasts, my sister @BlueBay Heart

Ah it was nice while it lasted !!!! 
outside snd peace 

all kids home now. 
oh I'll tell you something funny 😂 

this morning little A climbed out of her cot snd cane in my bed.  Which I must say I love. We have our time together. She sings songs or tells me stories. She asked where nonno (hubby) was. I replied he's gone to work. She then asked about the boys. I said they're at work too. 
she then proceeds to say "all boys at work hip hip hooray"!!!! 😂 

I laughed and said yes it's only the girls home.  And she agrees !!!

Ok better go dinner yime. 
@Shaz51 @Owlunar @Maggie 

awwwwwww what a wonderful moment @BlueBay HeartHeart

that is sooo beautiful xxxxx

That is really cute @BlueBay 

I think A was born around September 2017 which would make her two and a half - she is getting really interesting now and has opinions - the girls can enjoy the house when the boys are at work

I admit I enjoyed life when my daughter was little and just the two of us were home - we did lots of activities together - they are good memories.

Dec

Special moments @BlueBay . 💙💙💙

Yeah @Owlunar  ive been on meds for my BP for years. But over a year ago when I ended up in hodpital the cardiologist changed my meds. 
just have to wait until tomorrow with results. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance