Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

no not really 😞 @Sans911

a big part of me is saying i cant do it anymore

I understand that lil Sis, but I know as well that you can do it. You've been down this road many, many times. It's always been a bumpy, difficult road but you kept going didn't you? Just hold on for a bit and the worst will pass. @outlander

And I'm right here with you.

it doesnt feel like its going to pass @Sans911
everything is just building up.

You know it will @outlander. This is what it's always like. As hard as it is, just sit with it. It will fee intense and overwhelming. It will feel like you can't go on. Your mind will tease you to end it all. Don't give in to voices in your head. Stay strong lil Sis. I'm here holding your hand. We can do this together.

The world needs you @outlander. You have important things to do yet. Despite your family's feelings about you, the rest of the world doesn't feel the same way. We want you here as your important and needed. There's a special place for you in this world. And there's a special place in my heart that you occupy. I need you to stay. Because you matter a great deal to me. More than you may realise. You have to stay to have the chance of meeting me. I'm waiting for my Lil Sis to bring me real hugs, real laughter and love.

You got this lil Sis I know you can do it.

your making me teary, at least these ones are good ones. i think ive cried a river over the past 3 days. theres so much going on in my head that i dont even know where to start with it.
my heart and chest is all hurting so heavy. and i dont know how to make that stop either. it makes it so hard to even breathe. Nothing im doing offline is helping and i dont know what else to do. im worried my heart and head are going to start agreeing with each other. @Sans911

and what you said if you switch it, it is what i feel about you too sis. i will try my best to sit through this. thank you for beng here with me

Your heart should be telling you deep down you're a good, worthwhile person. You head is probably opposite. So listen to your heart, listen to me, because between us, we know the truth. You'd had it so tough lil Sis, you've been through so much at a young age. It won't always be like this. I'm sure it won't. @outlander

I have saved that post you wrote too. I really hope it wont be like this sis. @Sans911
Can i talk to you about something/s? but only if your ok.

Sure lil Sis @outlander
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance