Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

@Former-Member how was the bbq lunch today?
Former-Member
Not applicable

BBQ lunch with neighbours was actually quite nice thanks @outlander .  I managed to drag hubby home about 3pm and he went straight to bed and didnt wake up until 6pm.  Just in time for a light dinner.  So it was a pretty easy afternoon all up.

The wind picked up this afternoon however, and it got really strong and gusty.  Stirred up a few nearby fires and some spot fires broke out.  So its back to the thick shroud of smoke here again.  Hope it clears by morning.

How was your day?  I read that you are really concerned about your apt tomorrow.  Please be strong and voice your very legitimate concerns to them. I'm off to bed now ... so will bid you a good night.  I hope you manage to get some sleep, or at least some decent rest through the night.  Is it a morning or afternoon appointment?  I will be thinking of you, and will look forward to hearing how you got along.

Sherry 💖😴

Really glad it was a nice time @Former-Member 💌

I hope the smoke clears quickly and fires are controlled more again now. Such an intense time being around fires .

Its an arvo appt but i have to leave before midday to ensure i get there on time. Have a few things to do beforehand so ill be up abit earlier. Im taking my sister, normally wouldnt cause of school but im in need of a break but dont want to go on my own. Shes getting out half hr before the train s ok will be at school for abit. Feel abit sorry for pop cause he likes to go on a train and doesnt mind coming with me. Ill take him on another but just to next town over or something. Havent been feeling to good physically and his gross habits make it harder to stay settled when im already feeling sick. Will make an appt tomorrow to see a nurse or gp within next few days to check things are in place too. Had 2 cramps that basically put me on the floor. Those sort havent happened for nearly a week. Not sure if thats normal or not at this point so will just get checked to be sure.

Goodnight @Former-Member hope you sleep ok 💕

@outlander  💜💜💜💜💕💕💕💕

@Maggie 💚💚

@Former-Member ❤❤

would anyone be around?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes @outlander 

How did your apt go yesterday,?

Hi @Former-Member

it didn't really go that well 😞 and today doesn't seem to be that great either
Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry to hear that @outlander . Do you see the surgeon again soon or is that it? Did they make any suggestions? What are your plans for the rest of today?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance