Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

You're under a lot of stress @outlander so that could bring on the symptoms you are mentioning.

I know that you aren't keen on seeing a GP again but you can't leave these issues alone. You may have a chance to recover a bit more, so you should take that chance.

Yeah, you're right @Sans911
Ill ring the practice tomorrow and see when there is an appt avaliable.

Thank you for being here 💜

Goodnight @Sans911 @Snowie and everyone 💕

Goodnight my sweet lil Sis @outlander 💜 💜 💜

I wish I could take all the hurtful things away from you 😕
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander 😔💕🍀🌸

Its ok you being here is enough and much appreciated @Sans911 💜🥰

@Former-Member 💕💕💕

Thinking of you and sending my support @outlander .   Many Hearts for what you are going through.  I'm not here a lot atm but sitting with you and sending strength and perseverance xx

Thanks @eth

Im finding it very hard to do anything today it feels all overwhelming. I cant get myself to ring the drs or look for dentists. The bills are overwhelming and my car needs rego in 2 weeks. I  have the kids basically all night as well, i dont know how im going to go with it honestly.

@outlander  I’ve looked for something on and off today for you. A pic/quote. Nothing seems to fit. So I’m just sitting quietly, because I don’t know what else might be helpful. Sending lots of this 💙💙💙💙💙💛💛💛💜💚❤️💚💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance