Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

She is coming to my house @outlander 

I was going to try and lean the house today but just had no energy. I will try and clean it early tomorrow before she arrives. I hate having people over when the house is a mess.

Hi @Former-Member Heart

me too! @Snowie but for some reason everyone only turns up when my house is a mess 🤨😣
maybe just focus on the places she will see to start with and then go from there

@Sans911 👋👋
how are you? hows your day been today?

Hi lil Sis @outlander. I'm OK. My sister is just on her way back from our cousins. So if I disappear from here for a while that's where I am. We had lunch with a couple of our cousins earlier today which was nice. Then our cousin invited my sister back to her house. I couldn't go as I had my volunteer walk this afternoon.

I had an iron infusion this morning. Hopefully I'll have more energy in a few weeks.

Sorry you're in so much pain. If need be, go to a new practice. You don't have to be loyal to any Dr. Find someone that cares about you and your needs. You can ask a new clinic to transfer your files over.

its great your spending so much time with family, its lovely to hear of your adventures in the day @Sans911
I hope the infusion is helpful with your energy too, its hard to do anything when we have no fuel in the tank.

im seeing a gp in the same clinic, ive seen him before and wasn't too good but ill give it another go. if theres no response im going to the ED cause im at the last straw now. 3 weeks of a constant headache that turns into migraines and doesn't respond to literally anything is more then enough time for anything I think.

Is anyone around atm?

Hi @outlander , I'm around for another hour or so.

Just triggerred. So many triggers this afternoon and they are so stupid i dont even know why im reacting to them

Hugs and hugs @outlander 💜 💜 💜 💜

I'm out for the evening but I'll try to check back on you in a few hours.

Hi @outlander 

I'm so sorry you are feeling so triggered at the moment. Smiley Sad I just wanted to let you know I have sent you a check-in email.

Please take care of yourself!

Kindest Regards,

Amour_Et_Psyché

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance