Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

Great team goal @MDT I love Sam Kerr and that goal just shows what an outstanding player she is at assessing the situation so quickly and reacting 👍

@Eve7 Heart

Thanks for the apology @Eve7, though it's not needed. I'm glad you're getting some help. I hope you can show yourself some compassion rather than shame, because you don't deserve that on top of what you're already feeling. Heart

Turned into quite a match @Zoe7

Hey @MDT @Zoe7 wasn't here last night but watched the game. I really enjoyed it. Always fiercely contested between those 2 teams!

Hope you are both ok today.

I really enjoyed the game too @MDT @frog Two really good teams giving everything (for a friendly). The result was good also 👍

Hey All, hope you’ve had a good week,

We’ve had a cat join our family who, last night was mesmerised by the cricket on TV!

Dear cat chased the cricket ball running all around the big TV!!! So funny....and another cricket tragic in the family!

@Zoe7 @frog @MDT @Emelia8 

Good on you @Eve7  for introducing your cat to the wonderful, intricate and at times baffling world of cricket. 🏏💕👍

It was good to see the Aussies with a big win in the World Cup last night. Enough to push them into second place in their pool and where they can hopefully remain until the end of the round robin stage, which will get them into the semi's.  Have you been watching the WBBL matches these past few weeks?  I've been catching most of the games.

Emelia

Image result for cat loves to watch game of cricket

Image result for cat loves to watch game of cricket

Great pic @Emelia8 

I haven’t been watching much of the cricket but S1 has watched a lot. I usually just watch the test matches.

S1 has tickets to the Brisbane test which his Dr says is ok for him to attend.

Ticking boxes today

Drove S1 to station, he’s off to the Gabba for the Ashes

Watching God Save the Queen and Advance Australia Fair

Now its 1 for 0!!

Great start!

💚💛💚🏏💚💛💚

Hi there @Eve7 @Zoe7 @Emelia8 @frog @MDT @Daisydreamer @flybluebird @Rhye @Paperdaisy and all sports lovers!

It's officially cricket season with the Ashes starting today at the Gabba - a great day by Pat Cummins and the Aussies! Tonight, it's Big Bash T20 style with the Hobart Hurricanes playing the Sydney Sixers in the first match with the Sixers in trouble at 4/26 in the 5th over. Go the Hurricanes! The Sixers were great on their opening match on Sunday night but obviously tonight they're in a bit of trouble. I'm a Hobart Hurricanes fan as I spent 6 years in Tassie at uni in Launceston in the early 2000s but I'm glad the Perth Scorchers won women's match! Oops- news flash on the BBL score- Dan Christian has just gotten out! Looks like the Sixers are officially in some major trouble at 5/39! 

@Eve7  I read that your cat likes cricket! Great! That's a very classy cat! My Mitz has been watching the cricket at my sisters house when she has it on after work and my cat also doesn't mind the tennis which I also like watching.

Time to get back to watching the Hurricanes rule the Sixers! Enjoy your sports and don't forget to cheer loudly!

Judi9877☺️🏏

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance