Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

What AFL team do you follow @Bear25 ?

@Zoe7 Sorry .... I am a Collingwood supporter, good times, bad times and Collywobble timesSmiley Very Happy

Oh dear @Bear25 you are the enemy lol I'm a Lions supporter from the old Fitzroy days Smiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good to see you here @Bear25 .  Are you a Collingwood fan Bear?  I think you are one of only a few.  Sorry ... 😊  Looks like you may be watching the AFL game with @Zoe7  tonight.  It should be a good match, but I am feeling unwell tonight and will probably head off to bed early.  Much as I would like to watch the Cricket. 

Sherry 

Oh @Former-Member Sorry that you aren't feeling well Hon - maybe you have caught my cold Smiley Surprised I hope you recover quickly and can get a good night's sleep. 

This game seems like it is going to be really close and it affects the make up of the 8 so I am really interested in it. I will switch over to the cricket afterwards and will be thinking of you. Hugs Hon Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

No its not a cold @Zoe7 . Lets just say that hubby is giving me a hard time.

Please take care of yourself @Former-Member Take Holly and get out if you need to Hon Heart

@Former-Member  Hi I don’t really watch the AFL I did watch my team the knights get smashed by the tigers in the NRL lol season over for us. I am hoping to watch MotoGP tonight.

Hey @Former-Member  Not the best way to end the season for my boys today but there was a lot to like about how they never gave up as well. It could be a very different prospect when we take them on at our home ground in a couple of weeks. If nothing else today's game showed we could stick with Richmond and if it wasn't for that first quarter it could have been a different result today. Onwards and upwards now - bring on the Tigers again in 2 weeks 😁

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes very true @Zoe7 . I thought early on that the Lions were gone. But they got themselves right back into it. All credit to the lads. It will be interesting to see how they go against the same team in two weeks. 

My Raiders lost to Manly tonight. A close one which could have gone either way. Still two rounds to go in the NRL.

@Bear25  Hi there. How has your day been?

Hoping the Aussie cricket team can clean up the remaining 7 pommie wickets tonight, in quick time. Or at least before they get the required 200 runs needed to defeat the Aussies.

Sherry

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance