Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

@Zoe7 @MDT @Former-Member @Gazza75 

Well watching the car racing and keeping an eye on the T20 online (since we can't watch it on free TV for goodness sake).   

Warner has shut up his critics with a hundred......

Scotty has crashed this morning and not racing...boo hoo.......and that has stuffed up my tipping lol.

I am drinking Baileys and eating jelly beans (not the best combo but what the hey).

Enjoying the sport.....

Hey who was going for who last night in the rugby semi......I am not a rugby fan but was surprised to see that the kiwis lost!!!!!!!!!  Did not expect that..................

Hope you are all well on this Sunday...............Heart

same @Scarecrowe
i trust many were shocked at that result
Wales and South Africa play tonight. I hope the Welsh can win against them, but I do think South Africa might win. Worth a watch either way tonight at 8pm.
Swansea also play tonight in the EFL against their main rival Cardiff. However that isn't on until 11pm. So I won't be watching it as I have work tomorrow bright and early - the last thing I need to do is have a lack of sleep haha

I will be going for Wales too @MDT  but I feel like you do....South Africa are a strong team I feel.  But I am far from a rugby expert lol.

Yes I have an early start for work tomorrow too which doesn't help when you want to watch sport on the other side of the world.  That time difference is a massive pain at times.....

And nothing worse than a lack of sleep ( and I am not the best sleeper at the best of times, especially when work is the next day).  

The aussies have their first wicket so they should win this game but a long way to go......

Did you have your nap you mentioned earlier???

Yeah @Scarecrowe I did.
Was out for about 45mins.
About to shower and see what I have to do for tomorrow but I think everything is set so that's good.
Gently does it. Don't want to get too far ahead of myself.

Thanks for checking @Scarecrowe

No exactly @MDT  do not get too far ahead of yourself.  

And you are welcome by the way.......glad you had a little kip this arvo.....if it wasn't for the car racing I probably would have had a nanna nap on the couch Smiley Happy

3 wickets for the Aussies now.....looking good.   I want that T20 world cup trophy next year.....

As my father used to say to us kids if you swim or have a shower and you get wet you have done it correctly.  So if you get wet whilst having a shower you have done a great job lol.

Yes my father was great at dad jokes...............................

Haha @Scarecrowe
Indeed. Then I did my shower well xD

Lol!!!

I am glad to hear that @MDT 

Sri Lanka 4 wickets down.....woo hoo!!!!!!

Are you feeling a bit better than this morning @MDT  or still a little lost like you mentioned.............I am hoping it is the former for you sake my friend..............

Yeah I feel better thanks @Scarecrowe

Just watching rugby atm. About to kick off
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance