Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: BabyDragon's Den

Hi @Former-Member thanks for including me in your thread. If there's anything you want to talk about. Just tag me and write about your thoughts and feelings. And I'll do what I can do help. Everybody on the forums is really kind, caring and helpful. For myself. It's the place I go when life gets to tough.

Hi @Former-Member 🙂
Love the name! I visualise a little dragon being carried around and lighting up candles with a tiny cough of fire...

Hugs and happy vibes beaming... 🙂

@Former-Member Hi BabyDragon 😄 xxx

Hi @Former-Member. I hope it helps to have a safe den. Feeling safe is so important. Love your profile picture ❤

Hi @Former-Member and welcome in your new form.  Hoping you feel safer now and that whatever happened never happens again.  Tag me if you want to chat with me.  I only get notified when I'm tagged due to the way I have my settings.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member and thank you for tagging me to your new thread.  I fully understand that you need a safe den in which to hide out, to ensure your own safety as well as to place yourself first and foremost.

You are a little chameleon arent you?  Love your new identity, the baby dragon.

I've not been around much for a while.  Been isolating myself more than I should lately.  But I'm glad you have managed to drag me back in again.  

Hope your easter is safe and enjoyable.

Sherry

• Image result for stay safe
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-MemberHeart

Hi @Former-MemberSmiley Happy

Glad you are still here. 💞@BabyDragon
Former-Member
Not applicable

good morning, @outlander, @Appleblossom, @Faith-and-Hope, @eudemonism, @Silenus, @greenpea, @CheerBear, @eth, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Adge, @Snowie and anyone else who comes to my den today.

how are you all?

@Appleblossomhope you had a restful night mine was till my sons asthma played up.

@eudemonism, your welcome and I will do.

@Silenus, thankyou took my ages to figure out a new name then I was looking at the dragon items in my room and felt that it would be the perfect name I love dragons.

@greenpeahello greenpea ❤️

@CheerBear, yes and it makes it harder when its family that helped make you feel unsafe. I have a lot of pictures of baby animals and wystical creatures on my laptop honestly im surprised it has room still but I felt this picture worked best as I am out but still cosy in my egg till I feel its safe to leave.

@eth, hoping that my new form stays safe, and well as for the situation i am in its taken me a while to accept that the only way i could have ended up in this situation was because of someone in my family. so will be a little distant from them for a while till I get the full facts and can decide what to do.

@Former-Member, all goods. and charmeleons are fun creatures would love to be one. well welcome back to feel free to hide in my den too if you like.
hope you have a good easter too.
also love the picture

@Former-Member, love your signiture wish it was easy to live by.

@Snowie, yes im glad i can still be here to

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance