Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Seriously @MDT what is your latest profile pic? Can’t work it out

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

It's an album cover @TAB

....of ... @MDT ..... like pulling teeth lol 😬🙃🍹:tumbler_glass:

@saturnzoon 💚💛💟

Try Housing Dpt @saturnzoon, they help with more things than public housing. It’s so hard with pets & children. Don’t give up 💕

praying for you @saturnzoon HeartHeart

@saturnzoon

ABBA Father, tells all whom Trust, & have Faith in HIM, whom wait upon The LORD, being faithful to HIS Word (Truth). That HE will make the Enemy of our Soul, give back 7 fold, that what has been stolen from us! Amen!

Also, ABBA Father, promises to meet ALL, our needs!!

Proverbs 6: 31

World English Bible

-but if he is found, he shall restore seven times. He shall give all the wealth of his house.

Philippians 4:19 

World English Bible
My God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

GODS Word is The Truth, & it will not return to HIM void. Pray believe, & receive 🙂

Isaiah 55:11
World English Bible
so shall my word be that goes forth out of my mouth: it shall not return to me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing I sent it to do.

I do hope you receive GODS word, HIS Promises, HE will not let us down, when we TRUST in HIM! 100%   Amen <><

Love & Hugs!

Bella XOXOXO   🙂 Heart

I missed You! Heart

@Former-Member hi, i hope all is well...

Thank you @eudemonism @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Former-Member @outlander @Bill16 @MDT

@TAB

@greenpea thank you for your prayer, i tried to come on here to let you know I'm going through a roug patch and would be away for a bit but my memory has gotten worse that I'm forgetting most things and mix everything up,  I  have missed being on here a lot and missed you all, to me where like family, as we can text each other and help ones that need it without being judged Heart

@Shaz51 @Former-Member Thank you for your prayers Heart

I have tried through Housing trust but they won't help until I'm homeless.

I've been trying uniting communities houseing as I'm a category 1 with them & NRAS housing as well but still no luckGoodnight my SF familyGoodnight my SF family

My eyes dont want to stay awake any more, so God Bless everyone and hope you all have a peaceful night 

Amen

Hope your wishes come true @saturnzoon You deserve it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance