Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Exo's Exposé

sounds brilliant @Exoplanet 

follow that yellow brick road...

enjoy the journey and camping..

look forward to hearing about your adventures when you return..

grass...shade...river sounds perfect for you and your beautiful dogs.. 💛

Hello @Zoe7 

Hope that you are feeling stronger..💛

I am blech again..

That is not good @Sophia1 I hope you can find a little strength yourself over the next few days Hon Heart

I have had a much needed break and do feel a bit better. Fell asleep after dinner snuggling with Tobes so am behind in what I need to do tonight - so getting stuck into that now so I can hopefully sleep earlyish. 

Hugs to you, @Exoplanet and all passing by here Heart

The school holidays came at a time where you could take some much needed rest..

@Zoe7 

I know that you are very keen to work in your outside garden and complete the special sanctuary area for your special friend..

Something that I have to remind myself often is...

It is not about achieving the finish of the project..more importantly receiving pleasure and self gratification from all of your efforts...watching your work transform..

This is of course exactly what your special friend would want for you also...time out for cuddles..

I know that you have a very creative mind and will in time if not already be able to envisage those cuddles..

Take care dear Zoe.. 

gently bently as our lovely @Appleblossom tells us

Hello @Exoplanet @greenpea @Shaz51 @outlander 

Sophia 💛

Need to head to bed @Sophia1 so will write more to you when I can. Hugs Hon Heart

@Exoplanet Hope your trip planning is still progressing Heart

A quick hello to all

@Exoplanet @Zoe7 @greenpea @Shaz51 @outlander 

💛

BHotRTuesday4.jpg

BHotRTuesday5.jpg

I got back from camping yesterday 🙂 I had perfect weather in a beautiful spot & there was no-one else where I camped 😄 Exhausted now, but very worth it !!!

@Sophia1  @Zoe7  @greenpea  @Shaz51  @outlander 

wonderful news @Exoplanet 

I have been wondering if you were away and how you all were...yourself and dogs..

looks so calming and relaxing..

Having it all to yourself is like being in a health sanctuary not that I have ever been in one..

Personally I like the real outdoor nature like those photographs far more healing

Sophia 💜

What an amazing spot @Exoplanet ...and to have it all to yourself - such bliss Smiley Very Happy

Hi @Sophia1 Heart

A few more pics from camping. I didn't take a lot of them, the staffy broke his retractor lead on our second walk so after that he was back to a normal lead that just flopped on the ground & tended to get tangled around his legs more. I usually attach the little fella to the staffy via a connection strap between their harnesses, but with the staffy on a floppy lead I had to hold them separately; that didn't leave me too many hands for a camera 🙂CockatoosBy2.jpg

LoveCorellas2.jpg

SoGreen.jpg

Love to all that need or want it ❤️

Hello @Exoplanet 

Still some memories for you with those photographs that you managed to take..

The middle one is stunning...what a magical moment to capture..

I am so happy for you that you had your time away, which I know helps re-energise your batteries..

Thank you for sharing

Take care

Sophia💛

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance