Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Exo's Exposé

Hi @Exoplanet   you sound so positive in your last post.  As always beautiful and eloquent.  Love your sun worshipping naked and the break in the clouds from Hughey.  I sometimes say 'come on Hughey' when not happy with the weather, as I shake my fist at the sky!  I remember well the freedom of living somewhere away from it all where it was safe to sun or moon bathe whilst 'sky clad' as wiccans call it.  I do miss that intensely at times, but have to be where I am for the time being.  In a back yard cabin in a large city, quite close to the main centre of town.  Family support and a close health team are things I will need for who knows how long.

Lots of love, take care xx

Delayed response because I had interstate family here for a few days.

I have water, with pressure, coming out of the hose in the kitchen & the bathroom!!:) Woo Hoo, I won't have to spend a greater portion of my day having to deal with water! 🙂 It's all fixed! . . . well sort of. I had to by-pass the inline filter, I think the rubber washers/grommets {whatever they're called} are had it. I will get another, but for now the water is working 🙂 I'd had enough of playing camp water 😄 I did put off going out to do it, 'cause just the thought of it made me tired. There wasn't any heavy lifting involved or anything really physical; it was just knowing how much up & down from sitting to standing, in & out from the shed to the tank to the solar set up & getting my body into the postions to access the screws & clamps & so on. But it's done & I'm glad, but it did bugger me out; in fact I had & still have a bit of nausea. It was hot & I did sweat like a pig & my appetite isn't very strong {it never is} [guess I should have another glass of Sustagen @outlander  😉 ]. I'm going into town today to get . . . whatever I want to eat . . . problem is I often can't come up with anything that I want! It has to be something light & I want it to be fresh, I've lived on cupboard food for a couple of weeks while I couldn't drive. I'll pop into the library while I'm there, I took out a series with 5 or 6 DVDs in it . . . but I've already seen them :l So I'll finish this up, do some excercises {I won't do them whilst worshipping the sun this morning, it's too hot, the radition intensity is too high! I'll have to swap to late afternoon sun worshipping 😉 }, get dressed & head in. 

Love to all that need or want it Heart

@Mazarita  {miss you}   @outlander  @eth  @greenpea  @Shaz51  @Sans911  @Appleblossom @Zoe7  @Faith-and-Hope  @Teej @CheerBear  

hugs my @Exoplanet HeartHeart

missing you too @Mazarita xx

Hugs @Exoplanet 

Glad you sorted the water. You really are amazing. Many could not. Especially not I .... You are how I would have liked to be ... but I am just not up to much climbing and craning at things with my neck.

Great idea about the library. I love the library ... thats what I'll do tomorrow. Havent been in ages.

Great to hear from you.

Heart

Smiley Happy

Hi @Exoplanet  you sound like you're doing so well.  I'm happy for you xx

@Exoplanet 🙂 🧡🧡🧡

@Exoplanet  Hey Exoplanet I think you are a star :). I wouldnt even know where to start doing all the things that you do around your property. You are a clever lady you know just take it easy and dont work yourself too hard. Good to hear from you love your peaxxx

hello @Exoplanet 

Sorry that I haven't been here for you...

I take time off and come back and try to reply to everyone..then I need to get off of the computer..

head space is not the best at the moment..

I thought that I had checked in with you and I hadn't...

I also am checking in with people in real life and think becoming confused..

why am I not surprised that you are again fixing something that is way out of my league.

laughed about the sustagen..well  said @outlander 

I was put on that when I was 17 after having glandular fever and then back at work down with tonsilitis..

In those situations and yours if you are only eating cupboard food it is a very good support system.

what are you noticing the most now that you are back home in your sanctuary with your furry family? what part of your property gives you a feeling of serenity?

I have a heritage tree on our land where we are still in process of building..this will be the first place I truly hope where I will feel that I have found home...

I have such a strong affinity to nature ...trees and water in particular...

take care @Exoplanet even though you are working like a tradesperson laugh 

💚💛💜

Hello @Sophia1  Heart

It's soooo good to hear from you Heart Though you have nothing to be sorry about!

You have & always are, here for me & I know it, with certainty! Heart As I will always

be here for you ❤️

I hope the space in you head calms soon Heart & if knowing that I'm thrilled whenever

you are able to 'check in' makes you feel better . . . I'm glad help, because I am Heart

What am I noticing the most now that I am back home in my sanctuary with

my furry family? - Contentment Heart a new appreciation of everything I have here,

but especially the fences, the freedom for my puppies . . . & me Smiley Very Happy

What part of my property gives me a feeling of serenity? - all of it, everything inside

my wonderful fences Smiley Happy but especially the boundary line that we walk every day Smiley Happy

I hope you strong affinity to nature, especially the heritage tree, will give you that

that feeling of 'home'. That tree defied all the odds & was not knocked down, it has

ancient roots anchoring it solidly in it's position. I believe it will share it's strength

with you & welcome you Heart

Lots of love from the Tradie Smiley Very Happy

[I thought I'd replied to you Sophia, but it seems nutritional suppliments are outside the guidelines, same as medications . . . it's all good 🙂 - so I took that line out 😉 I'm heading into the city for a hospital appointment today, so I'm not fixing the smiley faces up, just wanted to make sure you know I'm thinking of you]

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance