Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Exo's Exposé

I'm heading into the city for a hospital appointment today,-- how did you go today @Exoplanet Heart

@Exoplanet  Hey Exoplanet just checking up on you. Making sure you are going okay. Thinking of you. Love peaxxx

Hello @Shaz51 & @greenpea  Heart

I had a physio appointment & it went fine. I was recommended to & ended up buying, the most expensive singlets, I think, in the World! $150 for 2 . . . the second one was half price! I went to the actual shop that the physio lady had brought up on the internet on her phone. It was a sports shop {boy did I feel odd being in there, . . . middle aged smoker & all!}, & they are actually compression singlets. Appartently my 'crop-top' didn't fit the bill, it needs to cover all my torso, including my back. I wonder if I've just wasted a bunch of money, the whole supposed to avoid heat & bugs . . . it's simply impossible where I live {& how I live}. Anyhow, I did it all myself, the appointment, the shop, I even booked my car in {that's going to cost a fortune!} & I'm a bit choofed with myself about that 🙂 I head back in on Friday for the car, then I'm thinking of visiting my Sister & Daughter on Monday . . . . I'm getting out there 😄 

Love to all that need or want it Heart

@Exoplanet  Hey Exoplanet gosh those singlets are insanely expensive :o! but must be hard wearing and will last the distance :). Good luck with the car hoping it doesnt cost the earth (mine is due to go in for service and reg check). Can hardly wait for that one ..... Really happy that you are seeing your sister and daughter soon :D. Take good care of yourself. Love peaxxx

@Exoplanet 

"Choofed with myself" sounds great. Keep remembering that feeling.  I have sometimes railed against expensive items for health, eg supplements or expensive pillow, but over all I end up being glad I made them priorities as my health did benefit, so they paid off.

Take Care

Heart

Smiley Happy

Hello @Exoplanet 

"the tradie"

and I am going to add to that 

"the tradie who can fix everything" and comes with one big incredible heart..

thank you for such a heartfelt response..

Good for me to read that you feel thrilled when you see one of my responses...means heaps..

also ....ditto from me..

I read your other response re car maintenance....a necessary evil aren't they...

preparing yourself to visit sister and daughter ...a road trip with your furry animals...

definitely something to look forward to seeing them both and I know that they will love to see you in return..

Have I already told you that you continue to be an inspiration?

Oh I did..

no matter I have just told you again..

love that you feel such a sense of connection with your fencing as that was a very difficult time for you...disappointments and let downs along the way...then along came a decent man who sorted the job for you..

take care as always

will be back when I can

love to you and your animals ...tradie with the smile 😃😁😆😊😎😍🤗

hugs and hugs my @Exoplanet Smiley Very HappyHeartHeart

I'm back home from my trip, it was wonderful & exhausting! 😄 I'm a little worse for wear, but it was absolutely worth it 😄 My Daughter gave me a little necklace, a little pendant on a leather strap, the pendant says 'I love you to the moon & back', she'd sent me a facebook message that explained the human heart pumps enough blood to go to the moon & back in a lifetime, so when someone says 'I love you to the moon & back, it means they'll love you their whole life ❤️ She also gave me a braclet made of little volcanic rocks that you can put essential oils on, I chose wild lavender - & she gave them to me 'just because' ❤️ I also got a delicious lamb dinner & lots of attention & hugs from my grandbabies ❤️ ❤️ Like I said, absolutely worth it ❤️ I dropped in at my Sisters on the way there & on the way back, which made the trip possible - I think I would have had to stop & sleep in the car on the way back if I didn't have contact back with my sister & been able to stop in there. 

Love to all that need or want it ❤️

Welcome home @Exoplanet  Lovely to hear about the family get togethers you've been having.  And so wonderful that you continue to have your adventuring spirit.  Always good to catch up on your news.  Take care xoxo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance