Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Exo's Exposé

its raining here too @Exoplanet its so good!

Glad to hear it is raining @Exoplanet , @outlander 

No rain here , just very hot 

@Shaz51  Hey sweetheart how is everything going? we got some rain last night and a big storm with thunder and lightning :D. I love storms so dramatic and visual. Is nice to be tucked up in bed as I hear the thunder roar and the lighting light up the sky :). Have been busy doing normal pea stuff nothing extroadinary to report on. Have been trying to lose some weight and have lost a bit so not as rolly poly lol. Have to stay away from those dreaded pink doughnuts lol. Keep in touch don't disappear from the forum will you. Love always peaxxx

@Exoplanet 

Heart

Glad you could have some good moments among all the struggles.

Smiley Happy

The people in our families seem to make decisions that are seem more part of this crazy society than a reflection of who we may or may not be. I have a lot of disappointments too. I try not to let them get to me.

You being YOU, has helped cheer me up and feel less alone.

Hugs Bella

Heart

@Exoplanet 💌💌💌💌💌

not much rain here @greenpea , @Exoplanet 

which we hadmore but it has being going elsewhere

@outlander, @Appleblossom , @eth m, @Former-Member 

Hi @Exoplanet   thinking of you lately.  Hope things are going smoothly for you xx

@eth  @Shaz51  @outlander  @Appleblossom  @greenpea  @Sophia1 

Love to you all & everyone passing that wants it. Things haven't changed with my daughter. My Sister is going to see her today, to try & find out what's going on. I'm heading off for a trip on Sunday, I need a break from things. I'm going back to the spot with the cabin 🙂 I'm ok & hope everyone else is as ok as they can be. I still feel exhausted, hence the trip - hoping it will revitalize me a little. Though it's hard with things the way they are with my daughter. My situation has made me start to look at things differently, I'm now thinking limited time. I don't know why my daughter would want to remain in such debt, but I'm the joint loanee & I should have a right, a say in what goes on with that loan. I want it finalized. It's enough waking up each day & wondering if I'll feel any signs of my impending end, I can't do anything about that - but I want the loan finalized so I don't have to wake up each day & wonder whether my daughter is going to financially devastate me! 

Hope your trip is rejeuvenating @Exoplanet .  I think I'd be calling a halt to that loan situation too.  Think of you often.  Take care xx

@Exoplanet  Hey hun hoping everything gets sorted with your daughter sooner rather than later. You really dont need that kind of stress. Am really happy that you are going away on a holiday that is great.  Looking forward to seeing the pictures when you get back. Take good care of yourself. Love peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance