Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Facts and or trivia

Ok...this is just weird

The founder of a dating site, Gary Kremen, lost his girlfriend to a man she met on the same dating site.

Gorillas burp when they are happy...I knew I like gorillas for a reason

Lol @simontemplar  me too. 👍👍👍

Did you know...Was less than 30 years ago when the first txt message was sent, and some of us remember when they were less than 160 characters (or you had to pay for a second message). Ahh the memories of the flip phone....and the noise made when hooking up to dial up internet..I am so glad those days are no longer 🙂

This thread is so fun! Love seeing the fun facts and trivia. I remember that dial up noise for sure and having to send multiple texts for one message because of the limited amount of characters!

Never trust Mr Google, he seeks to divert you with loads of unimportant stuff that generally leads you to loosing the original premise. Still diversion has its place. Love to you all, my dear ones.

In 2007 Police in Iran detained 14 Squirrels suspected of spying.

Edward II employed a "Tumbler" who fell off his horse at 20 shillings a time to amuse the King.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance