Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Sleep well @Zoe7  ..... 😴💞

I hope so @Faith-and-Hope - haven't been able to for several nights now but so tired hoping it will ease a bit tonight. Hope you can get what you need done and can get some sleep too. Fur babies have finished so time for bed. Goodnight Hon 😘💖

😘 ..... @Zoe7 

Good afternoon @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Shaz51 

Hoping today has gone well for you all

Lots of love and hugs 💕💕💕💕

@Zoe7 @Snowie @Clawde @HenryX ..... anyone else around 👋💕

I submitted my grant application ...... ✔️🤞 and have now started a sculpture work due on Friday.  Hoping this will be a bit meditative and relaxing cos that's what I need right now .....

Howr y'all doin' ?

Getting that submission in is a big achievement @Faith-and-Hope Well done 😁👍

I hear you about sculpture being meditative - and you can work at it a bit at a time for that mindless (or mindful) release. Two days is not long to get it done but no doubt you will once you get into it. Try to get some sleep/rest in there too Hon. 

Not feeling too good myself tonight. I went for a short drive at lunchtime to have a break (really needed it) and found myself sitting in a spot I usually stop at but close to tears. I cannot believe we have been back already for 3 days and I feel totally exhausted already. Our meeting last night was a waste of time because it was hijacked by one person complaining about everything. I checked in with my team leader today to see how she was as a result - she was okay but like me very frustrated with the same person doing the same thing week after week then further complaining we have no time together to plan anything ...not shite sherlock - you take that time allocated away with ridiculous complaints! She has been 'spoken to' about it already but it just does not sink in - think that just fuels the fire for her to find even more to complain about. Her latest complaint is that she does not know anything about a new program we are implementing school wide as she has not been to the training yet she has had our team leader take her class every morning for the past two terms to run that - if she has not learnt anything from that (and in that time) then she seriously needs to look at where the fault lies. I have spent some of my non-contact time to observe what my colleague teacher as she has done the training - I certainly do not know thoroughly what to do but have an idea ...I am also only doing it one morning a week as a support to someone else but still have put the time and effort in.

A bit of a vent but good to get it out.

hugs @Zoe7 and hope you can sleep ok tonight Heart

Hugs @Faith-and-Hope@Snowie@BlueBay@TAB Heart

Yes, good to get it out @Zoe7.  

Perhaps your team leader can insist that any complaints be made in writing, as the allocated time belongs to planning alone, and then redirect that person as much as necessary to get past them and get the planning done for everyone else ...... you know, like a stick record ...... "please present any complaints you may have in writing because this time is allocated to planning" ...... ... "please present any complaints you may have in writing because this time is allocated to planning" ...... ... "please present any complaints you may have in writing because this time is allocated to planning" ......

Its not the team leader's fault if that person gets upset, nor is it the team leader's job to continually placate that person ..... a boundary is obviously required.  It's tough though.  I get that.

I forgot to say that I am sorry you are so exhausted it brought you to tears @Zoe7 ..... sending you big hugs Hon ..... 💜🦋

👋💞 @Shaz51 .....

💞❄️ @Snowie .....

💖🌷 @Anastasia 

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB and anyone else around.

Hopingyour day goes well for you.

Lots of love and hugs 💗💗💗💗

@Snowie 😸
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance