Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

πŸ‘‹πŸ’• @Snowie @TAB 

Hi @Faith-and-Hope @going to do a potentially pottery thing apparently my freinds have told me it will be restarted art, so .......... long story cut short not freinds any more I am too sensitive for name calling I don't do retarted word it was said in fun but Clawde is not fffffffff happy with name calling 

Awwww ..... sorry to hear that @Clawde. Name-calling can be very hurtful.

@Faith-and-Hope Our meeting yesterday afternoon went so much better. The same person started talking about unrelated things to our agenda again and I quickly interceded to bring it back on track. I acknowledged that there needed to be a further discussion with what she was talking about but this time was specifically set aside for our team planning. The result was we got everything done we had planned (finally) and her discussion was put on the agenda for the next meeting - so a win-win all around. Our team leader was not there for most of the meeting (a PD she had to attend) but we filled her in when she came πŸ‘

Today has been full on (again). Rained all day so the kids could not get outside to run around - those days are always hard on everyone. We have also just gone into a 3 day lockdown so a bit to get organised after school - we still have to be at school on Monday but only kids that cannot learn at home or are kids of essential workers should be at school ...so we won't actually know until Monday what classes will run. We were allowed to leave early to get ourselves organised and home so I won't be visiting my parents and sister this weekend - the upside is more fur baby time 🐢😺

@Snowie @Shaz51 and others visiting here - love to you all Heart

Yay that the meeting stayed on track @Zoe7 ..... πŸŽ‰

I hadn't been up to speed with the news re the TAS lockdown.  I stayed up really late last night working on my sculpture.  It was so worth it ..... I got enough done to present in class this morning, without it being finished, which I now have another three weeks to do because the next presentation of it will be as a part of the assessment portfolio.  The in-class presentation is now another thing behind me .... πŸ‘ and I will enjoy ticking on with the artwork in the background.

I am glad you are viewing the time in lockdown as R&R with the furbabies ...... πŸ’•

@Clawde @TAB @Snowie @Shaz51 ..... anyone else here ..... πŸ‘‹πŸŒ·

Yay, it's the weekend ❣️

Lol @TAB 

lol @Faith-and-Hope  sounds like you are kicking goals Good on You 

Great you got your sculpture to the point you could present it today @Faith-and-Hope Well done Hon - that is a massive effort in only a couple of days πŸ‘

We had some idiot from interstate enter when he did not have the right permissions to do so then he escaped quarantine and continued throughout a large part of the south knowing he was positive. Safe to say he is the most disliked person in Tassie at the moment. We had to have a snap lockdown because he has continued to be not forthcoming with everywhere he went ....he was out for 3 days so it is a wide area to cover with places he went, contact tracing and suspected hot zones.Hope they throw the book at him!

I am pretty safe as the places he went where mainly further out but it is a good reminder to all of us to keep up the precautions, checking in and doing what we need to stay safe ourselves.

It will most likely only be 3 days but there will no doubt be more cases come from this so we are beginning to plan for online learning again just in case. We generally have a lot of kids still coming to school as many of our parents are essential workers ...so see what happens and go from there.

I have a squishy face playing on the couch - think she is chasing her own shadow lol She is sooo cute Heart Tobes is just looking at her as if to say 'get off my bed' hahaha

Hey @Zoe7 @Thinking if you at home and hoping you have enough toilet paper for the next 3 days hehe

I have a cat staying with me as eldest gd is fostering it...the bird has been terrified but a bit more settled now. The cat is lovely and soo much fun but it’s been very stressful living with gd and S1.

Sorry for unloading. Hope your 3 days is not extended.

πŸ’œπŸ’–

Unload away Hon Heart Changes in living circumstances can be very stressful but I am pleased the cat is fun. Tobes got up next to Clover and edged her off the couch with his bum - gave me a laugh. He is so careful with her - her not so much him. She pounces on him then runs - little bugger knows how to get him chasing her LOL They both chase each other though - up and down the hallway, around the dining room and loungeroom and into the bedrooms - it really is like a circus act here some nights Smiley LOL

I am not too worried about lockdown going longer @Eve7 but if it does then nothing really changes much for me - have to go to work and all my usual shopping stores are within 5km anyway (except Bunnings Smiley Sad

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance