Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

That will be good @Snowie Such a big step for her but having that safety of home will help.

I have slept most of today. Every time I thought about getting up, I would fall asleep again. It will be an early night for me and then hopefully an early start to collect all our costumes, etc. and get some organising done for the day.

Sounds like you have needed the sleep @Zoe7 

It has been a very big week for you. Hopefully you get an early night tonight and can get what you need to get done tomorrow.

Had a friends daughters birthday last night which was a good night, but a late night. Too old for late nights!!! Will be in bed early myself.

hahaha @Snowie I hear you. These old bones can work all night but cannot do late nights out either. I do much prefer being home with my babies.

I better get dinner organised so I can have that early night. Hope you sleep well and catch up from last night 💙

Take care hon @Zoe7 💗

It has been a really busy day. We had a visit from some scientists today and I needed to get that organised this morning. 3 of our grade team were away so that meant a little more organisation - never easy when the majority of those involved are away 😔 ...but we did it and the kids had a great time. Then a 'short' meeting after school that went for 50 minutes - not the 10 we were told or expected ...so a bit behind what I wanted to get done. Still tired although I slept for nearly 10 hours last night ...going to be another early night.

Missing you @Faith-and-Hope and hope you are getting plenty of rest and love from your friends and family 💖💖💖

@Former-Member @Snowie @Eve7 @Shaz51 How have your days been?

Hi @Zoe7 

My day was tiring and I’m about to go to bed very soon.

I was involved in a bit of an incident at work which meant I had to submit a report and that took longer than expected. 

I think I should have taken up your offer to sit in your class 🫂🫂🫂

Oh @Eve7 I hear you about those unexpected things. I hope you are okay Hon 💖

You can sit in our class anytime ...we actually had to put to the side most of our reading corner to store things for the play but it is back together now - you just need to choose your spot 😘

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Zoe7,

I believe it is science week.

I just swam, looked for a job and started an online subject.

I would love to sleep 10 hours.

Enjoy your evening.

A big hello to you Toby and Clover and anybody passing by especially @Faith-and-Hope @Eve7  @Snowie  and @Shaz51 🐕🐈🌹🌻💜

Hello @Former-Member  💙💛

It is science week @Former-Member 👍

You have done a bit today yourself. I miss the water but I just do not finish work early enough to get to the only small pool close by. I can't do the bigger places with lots of people and kids - too noisy and too much activity around to relax.

When I sleep that long I know I am exhausted. It has been a long few weeks though so I know I needed it also. Not far off heading to bed tonight either. Was hoping for a bit earlier but took longer to give Tobes a haircut than usual - little monkey would not sit still until I gave him a chew bone ...then I could not get it off him lol He is asleep now and Clover has come inside so I should take their lead and head to bed myself.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance