Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hope D3 feels better soon @Faith-and-Hope 

Very true @Zoe7 , feel like I need a rest tomorrow after the blood test xx 

awww - cuddling otters @Faith-and-Hope soooo cute and thank you Hon Heart

Just had confirmation that I can pick up the fence palings tomorrow after work - really happy that that came through and we can do the birdhouses now with the kids. It is going to mean a hell of a lot of work over the next couple of weeks but it will be worth it to see the kids make them - they are really looking forward to it. We will only have 2 weeks to get them done as our Art Expo is in week 7. Cross your fingers that it doesn't rain over the weekend as I will have to cut all the pieces for them this weekend. That will take most of the weekend but at least I will be doing something I enjoy so that is a bonus.

How is your work going? Are you home yet?

Yes, home @Zoe7 .

I lost some work last night by not saving it properly ..... grrrr, so have to do some more on that before I can go to bed.

The work I was doing at uni was prep for what we need to do tomorrow, and it went well.

i am a bit leaky again today. It’s a mini-storm after the stormy weekend I think.  I will be okay.  Need sleep, but I need this assignment done too.  I will work for a bit and then crash when I need to.

So happy for your fence palings @Zoe7 ❣️

Hi @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 how are you guys tonight

Hi @Pepsimax.

Just posted above ^^^

Lots of Heart and hugs for you @Faith-and-Hope 

You have so much inner strength for others hun. Look after yourself Heart

Here for you Hon Heart Can sit with you for a bit longer while you get some work done and give you a shoulder to cry on as well @Faith-and-Hope You have certainly been through the emotional rollercoaster this past couple of weeks so let the tears flow if you need to sweetheart Heart

Yes pretty happy about my fence palings - so glad I sent off the messages I did and when I sent them - good timing. Someone is smiling down on me hey Smiley Very Happy

Hi @Pepsimax Doing okay but so much to do for work. How are you today?

💜❄️ @Snowie , thank you.  So good to see you, and @Sans911 ubder the Support button a lot .....

❤️🦋 @Zoe7 ..... thank you 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance